Is Sony Ericsson C905 8-megapixel?
This article contains unofficial information.
Although a stock photo already appeared, it is unsure if Sony Ericsson C905 will be announced soon. It is expected to be available in the fourth quarter of the year, in three colors (black, gold and silver).
*UPDATE*: The official Demo tour video of the Sony Ericsson C905 also leaked. It is expected to be announce on the 17th of June.
1. (unregistered) posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:42 0 0
I am probably the only one that finds the sticker saying "Show Off Unit" hilarious, but hey, laugh now, cry when you're dead. AHAHAHAHA!
2. (unregistered) posted on 11 Jun 2008, 06:52 0 0
Lmao "show off Unit" lmao! omg hahhaahahahahha Very nice phone by the way hehe
3. (unregistered) posted on 11 Jun 2008, 14:03 0 0
it could have 100mp but the images will still look like crap, sensor size and the lens are way more important than pixel count
4. jjjjajjj (unregistered) posted on 12 Jun 2008, 07:03 0 0
the LED Flash for vidoe recording & focus-assistance the focal length 5.91 with f/2.8 ( the K800,k850,n95,n82 have 5.2 with f/2.8 ) the phone will be announced next week 17 june the wifi feature supports DLNA it comes in three variants, two with full support for UMTS and HSDPA for the respective regions (yes, the Americas too). The battery is good for 380 hours of standby or 9 hours of talk on GSM networks, or 360 hours of standby or 4 hours of talk on 3G networks.
11. nickkyboy (unregistered) posted on 18 Jun 2008, 12:52 0 0
actually the sony erricsons have a focal length of 5.2mm the nokias have 5.6mm which is why the images look so much better.
5. (unregistered) posted on 12 Jun 2008, 10:00 0 0
It's, in fact, equipped with a photo flash for video recording in addition to the xenon unit.
6. jjjjajjj (unregistered) posted on 12 Jun 2008, 15:25 0 0
NO thair no photo flash It's just 3LED flash
7. Cezar2387 (unregistered) posted on 12 Jun 2008, 15:59 0 0
there is zenon flash and one led flash under the selfmirror
8. saledigitalac (unregistered) posted on 13 Jun 2008, 12:26 0 0
I hope that the new SE k900 will have the same functions like this one (i mean camera 8,1 GPS, wifi) just he will be prettyer. And touchscreen will be welcome :D
9. saledigitalac (unregistered) posted on 13 Jun 2008, 12:28 0 0
And to change the software, they are boring with the old softwares!!
10. dku (unregistered) posted on 15 Jun 2008, 05:31 0 0
that is great
12. lol (unregistered) posted on 25 Aug 2008, 21:38 0 0
a total junk, but if this phone has a 8-16g of internal memory and a 128 Ram and Rom and a Os of Symbian, this phone could totally be cool!! oh, and the screen is too small!it should b 2.6 or 2.8 inch!!!!!!! crap!
13. steve86 (unregistered) posted on 27 Aug 2008, 08:38 0 0
the screen is not small its the same as the previous SE phones 2.4 inches why is everyone saying the screen is small just because nokia and samsung have started bulking up their phones to make their screen bigger, maybe sony ericsson dont want to go that way and keep their phones small and compact yeah the scree is small in comparison to other other new phones out but its not different to any previous releases so i dont know why people have started calling the screen small