Is Microsoft preparing a futuristic 'translucent aluminum' smartwatch?
0. phoneArena 15 Jul 2013, 07:38 posted on
Microsoft is prototyping a smartwatch and that development has now gone under the Surface team as the company transitions to a more unified structure…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. KINGJUAN27 (Posts: 209; Member since: 02 Jul 2012)
Awwwwesome! A smartwatch for WPs finally..
2. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
i dont see need for smartwatches be it of even windows smartwatches
4. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
We do need it actually. For bragging rights. /s
Just wait for iWatch to be released, their fans will do the same.
11. sum182 (Posts: 229; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
Gotta be a watch fan to appreciate i guess. For me, its pointless, all of 'em. But i don't and have never worn watches to begin with.
3. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
This has to happen eventually, if other competitors are doing the same. Nothing surprising.
5. Mozarrt (Posts: 301; Member since: 08 Oct 2011)
Unless a holographic screen pops up, I'll prefer wearing my old mechanical watch from the Soviet Union.
Watches are for looking at the time, they should not be an extension of my smartphone, otherwise I'm going to be more distracted more than most ADHD patients.
6. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3655; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
So watches and glasses are next for us, hope they'll be useful and offers good stuff.
8. FlushGordon (unregistered)
What exactly does a smartwatch do that a smartphone can't?
16. androiphone20 (Posts: 1654; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
well I guess we can only say Mich after these devices are released
9. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
In my opinion nothing van top Google Glass ATM....
10. preet27in (banned) (Posts: 173; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
good on ya guysss. bring it on.
12. poping (unregistered)
14. selena1000 (Posts: 84; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
why are smartwatch rumours form other manufacturers coming only after apple is rumoured to be developing iwatch???
i m not an apple/samsung/htc/nokia fanboy but this is true
17. jamz82277 (Posts: 3; Member since: 09 Sep 2012)
No it's not. Smartwatches have been announced/produced/sold well before any rumor that Apple was building one. You are apparently an iSh33p. GTFO
15. androiphone20 (Posts: 1654; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
looking back some time ago this is exactly what happened when the first iphone was released this is totally not new to me