Is Huawei planning to debut its "Diamond Series" smartphones at MWC?
0. phoneArena 23 Jan 2012, 20:49 posted on
Apparently, reports indicate that Huawei is planning to introduce a whole new line of smartphones that are going to be a part of its rumored “Diamond series.” Furthermore, press conference invites have begun rolling out for an MWC event on February 26th, where they...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. BioTek (Posts: 53; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
I'll be keeping an eye on this rumored "Diamond Series" for the sole reason that the company has announced and released three impressive smartphones.
2. Birds (Posts: 848; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
Ok, i just had a nedgasm all over my bed. If they can make a phone to show up the p1 and p1s then. Ugh oh. Think about it made me have a nerdgasm. Lol jk
3. Orbitman (Posts: 108; Member since: 09 Oct 2011)
"there’s no clear-cut indication"
4. bikingpadres (Posts: 18; Member since: 19 Jan 2012)
Im still waiting for one of their phones to land on AT&T, maybe these will be it
5. rockstarlive (Posts: 307; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
A 4'5 inch 720p 32 Gb inside. 2.0 Ghz quad core, with 3,000mah battery
and 12 mp with xenon flash with 5x zoom
I am just making it up
6. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Huawei and ZTE are formidable upcoming forces, that's for sure.
7. bikingpadres (Posts: 18; Member since: 19 Jan 2012)
ZTE always say that they are going to make higher end devices, I wonder when?