Is HTC 0P6BXXX the M8? If yes, the new flagship may be headed to Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile
0. phoneArena 10 Feb 2014, 18:18 posted on
The HTC 0P6BXXX received a Bluetooth SIG certification yesterday, and it appears to be the long-rumored M8. It's listed as having software versions for Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile, so the three carriers will probably launch it later this year...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. akki20892 (Posts: 3851; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Looks like HTC is coming up with new things.
Let's wait and see.
2. HASHTAG (Posts: 277; Member since: 31 Jan 2014)
Hmm, seems that Sprint is left out; not sure if that's really a bad thing though.
4. petedavison93 (Posts: 18; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
Probably is for Sprint customers.
Or rather for Sprint themselves if this phone becomes popular (Which it should do if - as the rumoured specs suggest - they've fixed all the gripes people had with the original One)
6. lsutigers (Posts: 817; Member since: 08 Mar 2009)
Yeah I don't see Sprint passing on this phone. Sprint usually carries most HTC phones, or some variant. I also don't really see them getting a custom EVO version of the One 2. It seems like carrier exclusives are becoming a thing of the past, which is a good thing.
3. petedavison93 (Posts: 18; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
Yay for international versions of phones :)
5. XperiaOptimusOne (unregistered)
Wish it's March already.
7. 14545 (Posts: 1290; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Woah, HTC finally making a consumer friendly move and adding back a micro SD slot. Well, I guess it's a slight step in the right direction.
8. newbey123 (Posts: 519; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
The beast is almost here. Hurry up HTC, my upgrade is burning a hole in my pocket.
9. roldxx (Posts: 45; Member since: 27 Mar 2013)
that's not a farking camera, angled upward? lol! It's a fingerprint reader
11. ChafedBanana (Posts: 365; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
Sure it'll have an sd card slot, but then it'll only be 16 GB internal memory to start. :-( Hopefully Verizon gets a 32 GB variant.