Is China the primary market for Samsung's latest Android smartphones?
0. phoneArena 15 Apr 2013, 02:32 posted on
Samsung announced a bunch of Android smartphones recently, including the enormous Mega line, as well as some more affordable handsets, but it looks like these products' main goal will be to establish the manufacturer's foothold in China...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. sam_tek (Posts: 60; Member since: 18 Feb 2011)
And India too.
Samsung has become a huge name there, and the notes, aces and youngs (pun intended) have all done extremely well.
They are markets in which not everyone needs top of the line products. They just need decent smartphone choices at an affordable price. Of course, this is assuming that the "Megas" will be priced appropriately.
3. spideyhead256 (Posts: 148; Member since: 05 Nov 2012)
samsung and nokia are pretty much the biggest names here.
5. shuaibhere (Posts: 593; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Micromax seems to be a tough competition to samsung...
2. LiveFromMN (Posts: 15; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
Just keep bringing them top specs to America, Samsung