Is Apple working on an iPhone Nano?
While we wish this were true, we guess it won’t happen that soon and even if a stripped down iPhone model gets out it won’t be before the end of the year. For now, Apple first has to clear the problems with the iPhone 3G and then make sure to supply the rest of the countries, officially announced as iPhone markets.
source: DailyMail via Crave
1. (unregistered) posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:42 0 0
dude i just hope it wont look like that
2. VitaminCM (unregistered) posted on 06 Aug 2008, 06:14 0 0
Wow, a phone that actually fits into a pocket. That's brilliant! The only reason that I don't have an iPhone is because I'm a guy and I don't have a purse to store it.
3. Bearxor (unregistered) posted on 06 Aug 2008, 07:29 0 0
WTF? I guess I'm used to carrying around phones like the Hitachi G1000 or PPC-6700 or the Treo 700wx, but the iPhone fits in a pocket significantly better than any of those. I used to get "Is that a Windows Mobile Smart Device in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" all the time. I'd be like... "Well... It's a Windows Mobile Smart Device!!!" and we'd all have a good laugh. I guess if you're used to carrying around regular phones, I can see why someone would complain about the bulkiness of the iPhone, but let's be serious here... What the heck are you wearing, booty shorts with 1" pockets? They're perfect for storing your tips on stage but seriously man, you don't need to wear them everywhere!
6. Junior (unregistered) posted on 06 Aug 2008, 08:31 0 0
13. bear grillz (unregistered) posted on 06 Aug 2008, 15:30 0 0
LAWLZ...victory for Bearxor
21. (unregistered) posted on 08 Aug 2008, 12:20 0 0
No one said it doesn't FIT in the pocket, but you can definitely tell something is in the pocket
4. Baxterb (unregistered) posted on 06 Aug 2008, 07:36 0 0
I just don't see an iphone nano happening it just wouldn't be practical nor functional if anything the will make do another form factor like a flip or a slider but it won't have a touchscreen...my bet is that the next iphone or the one after apple will just revamp the os and call it somethin new
10. szaldana posted on 06 Aug 2008, 15:15 0 0
I agree with you. Introducing a smaller version of the iPhone wouldn't be a good idea, especially if its nano-sized.
5. (unregistered) posted on 06 Aug 2008, 08:29 0 0
thath would be awsome...as long as its not as small as the actual iPod nano
7. (unregistered) posted on 06 Aug 2008, 08:41 0 0
The only thing the iphone has going for it is it's huge display so you can view webpages...if they take that away it won't be anything special anymore
8. durkadurkha (unregistered) posted on 06 Aug 2008, 09:31 0 0
#7 have you ever heard of iTunes ?? are you really that ignorant, it has the best multimedia interface in history and with FREE game, wifi and longer battery life than any other HSDPA phone on the market. why wouldn't you want an iPhone?
9. (unregistered) posted on 06 Aug 2008, 10:02 0 0
how bout this for a reason I don't have one... There is no AT&T coverage where I live. If only the iPhone were available for CDMA...
14. blahblah (unregistered) posted on 06 Aug 2008, 16:10 0 0
personally i like zunes media player better for my computer. and as far as free game goes, try blackberry's brick breaker game it gives you with every blackberry. its horribly addictive. and i wouldnt want an iphone because im not dainty and would drop the damn thing too much "whoops crack on the screen no more iphone"
17. (unregistered) posted on 07 Aug 2008, 09:21 0 0
you know not everyone likes itunes.
22. whyhaveanIPHONE (unregistered) posted on 09 Aug 2008, 10:02 0 0
Why wouldnt I want an iPhone?? because I want to be able to use the phone with 3G coverage any where I go, not just ATT's "expansive" 3G coverage area. lol. Im sorry but i dont live in a large metropolitan area with ATTs 3G coverage.
24. C-Chicki (unregistered) posted on 10 Aug 2008, 16:09 0 0
Hey guess what its NOT just on the Iphone moron. Blackberries are now able to make use of it. I love how you emphishize free because the phone in the long run drains your wallet. Wifi.... come on thats yet again not original!...
12. (unregistered) posted on 06 Aug 2008, 15:17 0 0
I hope its not as small as the iPod Nano... thatd be so disproportional...
15. (unregistered) posted on 06 Aug 2008, 16:48 0 0
it os ugly
16. (unregistered) posted on 06 Aug 2008, 17:01 0 0
could care less
23. anon (unregistered) posted on 10 Aug 2008, 12:41 0 0
then try to - i believe you mean't to type "couldn't care less"
18. jrcrow (unregistered) posted on 07 Aug 2008, 12:54 0 0
apple smapple...iphone cryphone!..fix yer problems man!
19. (unregistered) posted on 07 Aug 2008, 16:20 0 0
i phone gets owned by a dare. buy one and you will see why the dare is the beast of cell phones right ....over 3 million sold.
20. killingthemonkey (unregistered) posted on 07 Aug 2008, 16:26 0 0
Per Engadget Mobile, the iPhone phones home and reports to Uncle Steve the apps you are using. If he doesn't like what he sees, he can disable the app. http://www.engadgetmobile.com/
25. (unregistered) posted on 11 Aug 2008, 04:43 0 0
Just because iPhone has sex with your mommies, doesn't meant you gotta hate on it.