Invitation from Huawei shows unveiling of its next flagship at IFA on September 4th
0. phoneArena 18 Aug 2014, 02:52 posted on
Huawei has sent out invitations for the unveiling of its next flagship model. The event will take place during IFA, in Berlin, on September 4th. According to one published report, the phone will be named the Huawei Ascend Mate 7. That seems a bit odd since the last version of the Ascend Mate to be released was the Huawei Ascend Mate 2 4G. We've already passed along speculation that the Huawei Ascend Mate 3 will be coming in September...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Johnnokia (Posts: 678; Member since: 27 May 2012)
Why it is in the same Motorola events day?
3. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Why not? More flagships to be unveiled on the same day is a good thing, more exciting.
4. Manti123 (banned) (Posts: 207; Member since: 10 Apr 2014)
Chinese copycat even in the unveiling dates
5. Ghost04 (Posts: 99; Member since: 03 May 2014)
They declared the the unveiling date way before sony , Nokia , Samsung .
It's just that some racist are jealous of the Chinese success .
2. SemiFinal (Posts: 66; Member since: 26 Jul 2014)
Ascend mate 2 4g. 2+4=6. It makes sense that the next iteration is 7
6. Ghost04 (Posts: 99; Member since: 03 May 2014)
They want to say Mate 7 > iPhone 6. As 7 > 6 .
8. GalaxyS5 (banned) (Posts: 430; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
let's see who and what they copied this time.
9. Neo_Huang (Posts: 1057; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
Well, if the screen size is 7 inches the name would make more sense.