Investors suing Microsoft over "false and misleading" Surface RT info
1. omar300 (Posts: 157; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
this is same story as blackberry investor suing blackberry for misleading bb10 plans, that case was thrown out of court.
seeing how strong microsoft is with judges, this sue case is a joke.
7. rusticguy (Posts: 2700; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Who knows funded by M$ itself to get some attention ...
9. tigermcm (Posts: 561; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
aaaaaaand MS would need attention why again? its not like MS fell off the map and are trying to be seen, we see MS quite clear
11. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
They should first sue themselves for being idiots not being able to notice the difference
2. gazmatic (Posts: 501; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
MS cannot catch a break
first metro, then skydrive, now this
3. chemhaz (Posts: 145; Member since: 04 May 2012)
Have a fire sale and let them go out cheap. One they are out in volumes and peolple realize they are great everyone will want one then release a new model with an adjusted price. I dont know anyone who owns one but at the right price I'll give one a go, however at similar price to an established OS I wont take the plunge.
4. jove39 (Posts: 1130; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
MS planning fire sale for SurfaceRT...just about time...most probably it'll happen around thanks giving :)
5. AfterShock (Posts: 522; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Behave blase with others money and bad things happen.
Crashed and burned, then tried to hide the wreckage.
6. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 1055; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Fire sale :-] ....make $omething... instead of nothing
8. taikucing (Posts: 581; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
add the ability to run x86 apps, people will buy it.