International version of the HTC One X screams loudly with its quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 3 CPU
0. phoneArena 26 Feb 2012, 15:53 posted on
Not only will the international version of the HTC One X be running the most up-to-date Sense 4.0 experience on top of Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, but one peculiar item worth mentioning is that it’ll be running a mighty 1.5GHz quad-core NVIDIA...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Sackboy117 (Posts: 178; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
hope its good at conserving battery cause battery seems a bit low.
3. darkkjedii (Posts: 13802; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Gross lol,but I hear u. Thats a sweet device...
6. Commentator (Posts: 2601; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Don't worry, Sprint will probably get some variant this summer with Evo branding.
16. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
One will be the new branding althroughout..
18. Commentator (Posts: 2601; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
HTC will do what will make them the most money and the EVO brand has a much larger brand name among Sprint customers (and dare I say the American public in general) than the One brand does. I could see them naming it the "EVO OneX" or something along the lines. Also, as per usual, they'll probably replace the aluminum with cheap plastic, as HTC is wont to do with their phones for Sprint...
4. idanielx (banned) (Posts: 22; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
sorry but this is just like htc version of a iphone 4s
8. Birds (Posts: 1062; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
How could you say something so s**ty when this phone has phablet capabilities unlike the puny ass iPhone!!!
12. metoyou (Posts: 279; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
What are you ? stupid? or blind?
This is one of the phone I want to get, now i'm waiting for Samsung Galaxy-S3 :)
Oops this message is for idiot idanielx
5. darkkjedii (Posts: 13802; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
My new wish list. Htc one x,iPhone LTE,galaxy s3. To replace my galaxy s2 skyrocket,and iPhone 4S.
9. HTCiscool (Posts: 449; Member since: 16 Jul 2011)
Just hope that screen stands up to Super AMOLED...
17. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
super amoled looks crap.. yes the colors are bright and pretty but doesnt look realistic.. its over saturated..
10. LoneShaolin (Posts: 307; Member since: 14 Jan 2012)
f**k ATT. I'm lusting after the intl version.
11. aztaxia12295 (Posts: 268; Member since: 22 Nov 2009)
s4 a15> tegra 3 a9
benchmarks prove it
14. yorkeandvedder (Posts: 11; Member since: 10 Feb 2011)
I'm not sure i understand... why would you make the battery non-removable? What if it eventually needs replacing? You'd have to replace the whole phone?
15. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6877; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Still piss off at AT&T for not getting QUAD CORE version. And HTC not using SD MICRO card. i'll stay away from this phone and get the SONY iON. And Europe always gets the goods. And how can you call this EXCLUSIVE AT&T (NO TEGRA 3)?