International version of HTC One X Jelly Bean update rolls out
0. phoneArena 28 Oct 2012, 03:17 posted on
The Android 4.1 update is now rolling out for the international version of the HTC One X, the version with the quad-core processor but no LTE connectivity; an HTC insider said the update has started to hit units in Asia and Europe...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Izzy_V (Posts: 216; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
U.S. One X owners must be Jelly of international One X owners.
6. blingblingthing (Posts: 525; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
Not really. I am running a JB based rom (AOKP) on my HOX since Septemper.
8. darkskoliro (Posts: 1076; Member since: 07 May 2012)
you dont seem to get the point in the comment.
13. Commentator (Posts: 3677; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
He does, he's just being defensive. I'm personally hoping for my JB update by the end of November. That seems like a reasonable amount of time for HTC to get the US variants updated.
20. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
im pretty sure that xda has already ported the international htc one x update to the htc one xl(us version)
22. Commentator (Posts: 3677; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Well yeah, but that's hardly an official update.
3. mrbtree98 (Posts: 50; Member since: 04 Aug 2012)
i only just got 4.04 and sense 4.1 and now jb is coming. damn you optus (australian carrier) still looking forward to the update though because the one x is a beast.
23. Astro551 (Posts: 46; Member since: 18 Dec 2011)
i know that feel bro. got it like 3 months late as well Dx
4. GeekMovement (Posts: 2156; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
The black international version of the HTC One X looks so good! Very clean and sophisticated.
5. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
htc dont forget the evo 4g lte please
7. wendygarett (unregistered)
HTC is listening lol
27. Daniel.95 (Posts: 89; Member since: 20 Sep 2012)
Now come and wath the benchmarks
Galaxy S III Smoked by htc One X
14. Commentator (Posts: 3677; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
I'm more worried about not getting PS Certified.
9. twens (Posts: 974; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
Isn't there a way to download De firmware and flash manually?
12. stardoche (Posts: 13; Member since: 28 Oct 2012)
I have cid 044 but still no update
anyone got it?
15. Tsepz_GP (Posts: 985; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
I thought One X had already recieved 4.1.1 a few weeks ago and now getting 4.1.2, anyway, congrats One X users.
24. lieo12 (Posts: 4; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
To know CID, you can use the app CID getter??
18. Blitz_Panzer (Posts: 8; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
With the same OS version... the One X superiority-vs SIII- is confirmed...
25. lieo12 (Posts: 4; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
HTC One X is nice phone but jelly bean 4.1 will increase its smartness very much.
HTC One X
28. slavytodorov (Posts: 44; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
Does anyone know when Bulgarian users of the One X will get the Jelly Bean update? I think something's wrong with my device because it hasn't received it yet...
29. krazzycc4 (Posts: 1; Member since: 01 Dec 2012)
What about China manufacturers. Will jelly bean release in htc one x made in china.