International Sony Xperia GX aka LT29i hands-on and 1080p sample leak (video)
0. phoneArena posted on 31 Jul 2012, 03:57
Now how will Sony name the LT29i, which seems to be the international version of the Xperia GX, is still a mystery, but the handset has already received a preview, and now we have video hands-ons, and a 1080p camera capture sample...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. loken posted on 31 Jul 2012, 04:03 7
yesssssss finally woottttt :D waiting the entire year skipped xperia s , ion , acro s!!!
14. Non_Sequitur posted on 31 Jul 2012, 06:50 4
I didn't think it'd be this good. Wow. +1 for Sony for using onscreen buttons!! :D When Sony gets this good, who needs HTC?
As long as it has 2 GB of RAM... just wow.
22. wendygarett posted on 31 Jul 2012, 08:54 1
HTC or Sony... They are just the frenemies... I think you should know the history background between two of them... They corporate a lot...
2. loken posted on 31 Jul 2012, 04:04 0
hope xperia logo will glow :D and act as led notification = changeable color
9. sharique posted on 31 Jul 2012, 05:53 0
Yes it glows check this link out! :)
3. IamYourFather6657 posted on 31 Jul 2012, 04:25 12
I know mandarin
This is the international version of the Xperia GX
Comes with on screen buttons that glow when you touch them
The buttons change with your orientation
But it does takes up some space during playing video games
The advantage of that is that the buttonless design looks cleaner
And when you press the multitask button you get small icons on the bottom
The icons are for small widgets that float on the screen similar to touchwiz for tablet
The + is for adding new small widgets , you can get more at the play store
The small widgets include timer , calculator
Last , it handles 1080p videos beautifully
23. loken posted on 31 Jul 2012, 23:41 0
lucky.. i only know cantonese!
25. IamYourFather6657 posted on 01 Aug 2012, 00:53 0
You are From hong kong ?
I know Cantonese too .
10. marchels14 posted on 31 Jul 2012, 06:43 2
looks good,love the shape of the arc that they had in xperia arc 2.
11. wendygarett posted on 31 Jul 2012, 06:48 0
How the chinese get EVO 4G LTE when it is ONLY available in US....
19. IamYourFather6657 posted on 31 Jul 2012, 08:01 0
Dude he is from Taiwan not china
According to his accent
21. wendygarett posted on 31 Jul 2012, 08:29 0
Im actually as same country as yours
20. IamYourFather6657 posted on 31 Jul 2012, 08:06 1
BTW i dont think CDMA phones like EVO LTE can be unlocked can used anywhere in the world
15. sena7 posted on 31 Jul 2012, 07:10 0
Hopefully, U.S. residents will be able to get a timely release in the States unlike the Ion.
Hopefully AT&T can get this in their lineup, I'd sure be interested.
16. loken posted on 31 Jul 2012, 07:31 1
wonder how to red version would look like? i want a red version myself :)
24. loken posted on 31 Jul 2012, 23:41 0
yep :D in the pictures shows nfc chip in the backcover
18. IamYourFather6657 posted on 31 Jul 2012, 08:01 0
What phone is that on 18. ?
New HTC ? Never seen it before
27. IamYourFather6657 posted on 01 Aug 2012, 03:12 0
That phone will always be a mystery
Maybe it's the rumoured improved version of OneX with 1.7ghz t33