International Samsung Galaxy S III resumes update to Android 4.3
0. phoneArena 05 Dec 2013, 07:54 posted on
Owners of the Samsung Galaxy S III (GT-I9300) in Europe had the update to Android 4.3 on their device halted by Samsung during the updating process. There were some problems with the original update that caused the manufacturer to put a halt to the proceedings. But the update is scheduled to resume today after the bugs were hopefully all exterminated by the Korean based tech titan...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3718; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
I hope, they'd have fixed the bug and has no more other issues.
2. loki1618 (Posts: 22; Member since: 14 Aug 2012)
I'm very disappointed I bought the S4 Active and this last year phone is getting 4.3 before me. Never buying a Samsung phone again.
3. frydaexiii (Posts: 1429; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
Come on, like you haven't figured that derivative/variant phones aren't meant to get update... The OG Note LTE, Galaxy S4 Zoom, the Mini line, all of these will never get update before a flagship that is already in people's hands...You'd think people would have learnt by now.
Want fast and latest updates? Get Nexus.
Want the best features not available with Nexus and still get updates? Get a flagship.
Anything else doesn't matter to the company...
4. Tsepz_GP (Posts: 985; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
Hope the GS3 users enjoy this one, it's still such a fantastic phone, Samsung must take care of its users.
6. evtimov96 (Posts: 8; Member since: 05 Dec 2013)
And there is still no sign for the i9305 (s3 LTE) 4.3 update ..
7. Sondae (Posts: 279; Member since: 02 Jan 2013)
Waiting for that update in Asia. I just hope the bugs are fix.
8. m_smart_guy (Posts: 41; Member since: 17 Sep 2013)
no sign of any update yet my phone is international unlocked no logo phone
9. evtimov96 (Posts: 8; Member since: 05 Dec 2013)
youtube. com/watch?v=AgVS8XHRW5Q finally the update for the LTE version arrived ^^