International Samsung Galaxy S 4 visits the FCC
0. phoneArena 14 Mar 2013, 23:04 posted on
With great timing, the international version of the Samsung Galaxy S 4 visited the FCC and boy, did that make the government workers proud as punch to be in the company of the phone that was the biggest news story of the day; with LTE band 5, this model works on portions of AT&T and T-Mobile's 3G pipeline, but is meant to be enjoyed by those living over the pond...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. anthonyspapa (Posts: 18; Member since: 24 Jan 2013)
I REALLY wish each US carrier would get a different model like they did with the S2, because I'm not really liking how it looks :/
4. Bernoulli (Posts: 2422; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Why would you wish that? So that people can diminish you if you have a sprint model but praise you if you have a Verizon model?
5. anthonyspapa (Posts: 18; Member since: 24 Jan 2013)
Yea true, my bad I didnt realized that.
3. sarge77 (Posts: 202; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
nah carrier exclusive sucks what if your carrier only got a 16gb version and everyone else got 32gb for same price that sucks and would get most people upset.