Interesting GIF shows iOS 6 morphing into iOS 7
0. phoneArena 15 Sep 2013, 15:54 posted on
iOS 7 represents a very big shift in the way your next iPhone or iPad will look and feel compared to the previous six incarnations of Apple's software. Taken as a whole, its easy to see the change that the platform has made, but it isn't always easy to see the smaller changes that came to each icon. Luckily, there is a GIF to show you how iOS 6 morphed into iOS 7...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
22. LG_is_the_best (unregistered)
2. Sauce (Posts: 729; Member since: 28 Apr 2013)
Smiley bunny face to great white shark face. Much needed.
5. E.N. (Posts: 2217; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
Always hated Scott Forstall. So glad he's gone...
10. bucky (Posts: 1199; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
i havent tried it yet as i dont want to lose my jailbreak. Is it honestly much better dark?
12. PapaSmurf (Posts: 5807; Member since: 14 May 2012)
iOS 7 is better than iOS 6. Aside from the color changes, it's faster and actually more intuitive than it's predecessor.
18. darkkjedii (Posts: 8885; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
By leaps and bounds. I do prefer iOS 6 colors slightly, but oh well their growing on me. 64 gig gold this Friday Smurf.
25. Penywyz (banned) (Posts: 255; Member since: 13 Aug 2013)
Too bad the iphone doesn't have the necessary 4GB of RAM to benefit from it....
17. darkkjedii (Posts: 8885; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Sooo much better bucky. No comparison.
21. darkkjedii (Posts: 8885; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Carlos I see you're new to the site, how do you like PA?
9. hellonerds (Posts: 119; Member since: 27 Aug 2013)
im still on 5.1.1 and i have better icons :) jailbroken.. have not messed with my iphone 4 in a long time..enjoying my android better :)
11. jamesish (Posts: 13; Member since: 15 Sep 2013)
The iPhone 5same can't be saved by new icons, lulz.
13. PapaSmurf (Posts: 5807; Member since: 14 May 2012)
There's always one of you in almost every article. The article was free from anti-comments and then you came along...
19. darkkjedii (Posts: 8885; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Exactly looking for an argument, just ignore the troll.
14. THE.DARK.KNIGHT (banned) (Posts: 269; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
This is weird and unnecessary.