Intel just spent $50 million to acquire ZiiLABS' 100-core Android processor tech from Creative
1. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Daniel.P $50, wasn't that a mistake?
Why did they not buy it....?
This amount of CPU and GPU, I believe would be used in what...?
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3280; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
"The company just spent $50 in total to acquire engineers.." off course a mistake. The answer lies there up in the headline.
By the way, i didn't know Creative had this kind of industry with them...nice.
7. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
Why don't you just call me a chicken and ask me which came first: the chicken or The egg!!!!!!!!!!
9. MC1123 (Posts: 1254; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
tethat is a stupid question... its the chicken... why do you think God created adam as a fetus? he created him as a man!
why chicken? easy, do you think the egg will hatch if the chicken wont sit on it?!
11. bipinm (Posts: 124; Member since: 07 Oct 2012)
"do you think the egg will hatch if the chicken wont sit on it?!"....That solves the problem....
I liked that answer...
2. Thephonegeek (Posts: 118; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
96core GPU. Go home Intel, you are drunk.
5. prokshit (Posts: 12; Member since: 20 Sep 2012)
Daniel.P.. Snapdragon S4 Pro is Cortex A15 based not A9 based..Correction PLZ
10. MC1123 (Posts: 1254; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
i dont think its a a15 base chip.. coz qualcomm is making its own SoC base on a9! and it has its own GPU the adreno... its not using the GPU like mali-400 that the exynos is using... qualcomm's snapdragon is like apple Axx chips!