Intel: Medfield LTE phones coming "later this year and ramping into 2013"
0. phoneArena 24 Sep 2012, 08:45 posted on
The Intel Medfield platform made its big debut on smartphones this year with six devices but none of them arrived to the United States…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
7. speckledapple (Posts: 877; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
it will be and i cant wait to try it out.
2. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4579; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Good news! I'm glad that Intel is stepping into mobile world. :)
3. ajac09 (Posts: 1167; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
wonder how long till Intel and the phone manufactures decide america is ready for an American designed processor to return home
4. kamil (Posts: 115; Member since: 07 Feb 2012)
oh please be an core iX processor i have much hope for intel
5. jibraihimi (Posts: 527; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
It's going to be expensive as hell............
6. medicci37 (Posts: 538; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
Would like to know how the graphics compare to Arm processors.
8. TylerGrunter (Posts: 757; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
They use the same GPU as the ARM ones, so there won´t be any suprise there. Medfield and Clover Trail use PowerVR SGX 5XX GPUS.
By the way: that´s probably the reason why someone thumbed you down.
9. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
just bring them up already!!!
really happy that intel is making LTE chips now!
how about AMD?