Intel CEO says there will be sub-$100 tablets this holiday season
0. phoneArena 10 Sep 2013, 20:27 posted on
There has definitely been a price war going on in the 7-inch tablet market, and according to Intel CEO Bryan Kraznich the prices will hit a new low this coming holiday season. In speaking at the 2013 Intel Developer Forum (IDF) in San Francisco, Kraznich said that he believes there will be tablets that break the $100 price barrier in the next few months...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. a_merryman (Posts: 749; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
Not a chance there are any $99 windows rt tablets coming out this holiday season. But if there were, I would jump on it like white on rice. I\'m sure he is talking about Android.
2. TheLolGuy (Posts: 483; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
Sure, if you want a tablet that stutters more than Jimmy (South Park)
3. papss (unregistered)
For pure sales numbers that would be huge for RT to do something like this.
4. gazmatic (Posts: 701; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
It\'s definitely Android...
MS isn\'t smart enough to undercut prices
they always go for profit over volume
6. theruleslawyer (Posts: 108; Member since: 23 Apr 2012)
When will there be a tablet worth its price under $100 though?
7. sriuslywtf (Posts: 297; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
rather than saying, why not deliver. Surprise us intel. we\'re not that concerned about what you want say, we want to know if you can deliver.