Intel Atom powered Lenovo IdeaPhone K900 benchmarks are astronomical
0. phoneArena 11 Jan 2013, 02:31 posted on
Whoa! That Lenovo IdeaPhone K900 smartphone might be a lot more capable that we originally thought. Announced and displayed during CES 2013, it comes with a 2GHz dual-core Atom chip by Intel, which, according to benchmark results, packs some serious processing punch...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
46. remixfa (Posts: 14251; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
2 cores running at 50% power are lighter on power use than 1 core core of the same running at 100% power or even 80%power most of the time.
65. blinkdagger (Posts: 81; Member since: 04 May 2012)
But just by touching the screen the 2 cores jump to 100%..
48. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
Samsung has nothing to worry about. They are industry leaders and their Exynos 5 Octa is going to be fine in 2013.
58. SmartPhoneStream (Posts: 160; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
If these are real, i wonder how they will stack up against the Tegra 4, Snapdragon 800 and Exynos 5 Octa
60. GoBears (Posts: 401; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
I'll concern myself with the numbers when I can actually use the device on a daily basis. Until then it's just BS claims as far as I am concerned.