Instagraph for Windows Phone, an Instagram work around, will be a paid app
0. phoneArena 08 Apr 2013, 06:16 posted on
Instagraph is an app that is actually going to be a hack that will allow Windows Phone users to post their pictures on Instagram which is still not available for the platform; while Instagraph has been approved for the Windows Phone Store, the servers are being stress tested to, meet the heavy demand expected once the app is launched...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. dickwyn (Posts: 616; Member since: 07 May 2012)
when instagram comes out then it'll be free
5. boosook (Posts: 1390; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I don't know what's your job, but I doubt you do it for free...
11. meowcenary (Posts: 187; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
I prefer to pay for good applications and clients. People work hard coding or producing stuff for us to consume. I doubt you would like to work for free. Society today is so self righteous and thinks that they are owed everything.
12. AeroPrime (Posts: 175; Member since: 21 Feb 2011)
It's instagraph not instagram...definitely instagram is free. =_=
6. akki20892 (Posts: 3872; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
They deserve because they have done it by their hard work.......!!!
7. jsdechavez (Posts: 713; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
Agree. Facebook is too slow with the WP8 because they don't expect to gain anything from it (Does it have ads?No.). These developers deserve it.
8. clevername (Posts: 1436; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
I bet they're doing this to try and bait Facebook into early announcing an official instagram app. And as far as the charges, I agree with the article. I think they charge so they can save up for a lawyer. Bold strategy. I like it...but with instagram rumored for may, I won't buy it.
10. Jyakotu (Posts: 844; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
Hopefully this app with get Instagram on Windows Phone. It's pretty much the only app that keeps me from switching.
13. natethegreat112 (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 Apr 2013)
The reason it cost is because aviary servers are expensive