Instagram with Material Design concept looks amazing
0. phoneArena 01 Aug 2014, 21:43 posted on
Android L is bringing a whole new look to Android later this year, and we've already seen the new Material Design language popping up in small amounts in various Google apps. We don't yet know how other developers will take to Google's new design, but designer Emmanuel Pacamalan has put together a concept of what Instagram could look like...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Settings (Posts: 458; Member since: 02 Jul 2014)
I hate to disagree but this look familiar.
6. chistoefur (Posts: 54; Member since: 05 Nov 2012)
Like what? I'd say it looks better than Instagram Beta on WP8.1 and Instagram on iOS 7 by a long shot. Much better contrast with the colors.
7. vincelongman (Posts: 1281; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
Yes looks quite like Android L's material design
10. AfterShock (Posts: 2812; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
I knew opening this article there'd be at least one saying it looks like something else.
If that's all you've got is similarity, you got squat on a burning platform, enjoy.
11. Settings (Posts: 458; Member since: 02 Jul 2014)
Design is everything. When you have a design that have similarity with others in the competition, surely you will get these kind of comments. I remembered the time when skeumorphic was still in and everybody went skeumorphic too. This time when flats were relevant, everyone goes flat again. Im not pointing who started it what, its what you think when you see one. Not that distinction when you see one you remember something else's. Its identity and uniqueness.
13. AfterShock (Posts: 2812; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Unique,... like folders on a home screen?
4. DogeShibe (Posts: 724; Member since: 10 Jan 2014)
So many people use instagram , but then so many people are stupid.
I see no point in sharing cat,food and selfies :/