Instagram will soon be bombarded with $100 million worth of ads
0. phoneArena 07 Mar 2014, 22:51 posted on
When Facebook spent $1 billion to purchase Instagram, many wondered how Mark Zuckerberg could ever make his money back on the deal. At the time, Instagram was not monetized and no one could see how something like that could happen. But last October, Instagram announced that it would start running ads on the app, something that happened the very next month...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. MarkArigayo (Posts: 240; Member since: 18 Dec 2013)
No problem. Uninstalling WhatsApp from my device, finish.
3. Topcat488 (Posts: 1391; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Uhh, I think you should uninstall instagram first, I just upgraded What'sapp, hopefully i'll have 1 more year of a great app before i too uninstall it... ;)... I don't have FB, and don't want FB or it's affiliates. Or $.99 down the drain...
2. ThePython (Posts: 861; Member since: 08 May 2013)
Why Facebook has to ruin all good apps out there?
4. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 2037; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Because FB only managed to get ahead of the game one time (The first time), and they haven't managed it since. Now they are trying to recapture that magic formula that will put them back on the trailblazing path, because the one that they are currently on leads to oblivion.
6. QuadFace (Posts: 129; Member since: 19 Aug 2013)
They should release another paid version of the Facebook that doesn't have ads and spyware.
7. Snoobab (Posts: 175; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
So long WhatsApp, it's been nice knowing you...
8. Zeeya (Posts: 271; Member since: 17 Mar 2013)
WHATSAPP HAHAHAH... 19+ BILLION ADS x) you need a 10inch phone to be able to see all ads xDDDD haha..
BBM FOR EVER! AD FREE AND ONE OF THE MOST SECURE IMs