Instagram starts running its first ad
0. phoneArena 02 Nov 2013, 02:09 posted on
After wondering for a little more than a year how Facebook would monetize Instagram, the picture sharing social network starting running its first ads on Friday; late last month, Instagram showed users what an ad would look like so it can be distinguished from a regular Instagram photo. An ad will have a special icon in the upper right corner with the word "Sponsored" right next to it...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. D.Aceveda (Posts: 366; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
Wow. This is amazing. Ads on a free website
2. androiphone20 (Posts: 1540; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
hope this doesn't spoil my insta-experience :P
7. JC557 (Posts: 1177; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
Basically it's all about food and selfies (especially boobies).
8. Leo_MC (Posts: 637; Member since: 02 Dec 2011)
I still don't get it: why can't they be posted directly on Facebook?!
5. androiphone20 (Posts: 1540; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
they should focus on a way of verifying accounts first
6. quakan (Posts: 1236; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
For feedback, everyone should write, "I hate ads".