Instagram on Android is now past 1 million downloads and it’s not even been a day
1. the_s2 (Posts: 219; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Yes!! lots of room for improvement... overall, good app. and today got its first update after release with lots of bug fixes.
3. frydaexiii (Posts: 1310; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
Yay! Now I can be a creative professional photographer like those hipster baristas!
Yeah, It's a good app and all, nice filters and stuff but what's the big hype about it anyway?
4. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
Honestly, the best feature of Instagram is that for every one download there are 5 pissed off iPhone users complaining on Twitter that their "club" is no longer "special".
I love the simple things in life...
6. andro. (Posts: 1986; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
if ifans don't feel 'special' with their iphone then the charm is gone and all the money spent on it to have the 'privilege' of owning one has faded away and so has the much sought after public acceptance........its can be a tough life these days for ifans
8. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
Yeah dude, I thought my girlfriend was exaggerating when she said that all of the tweets about #instagram were negative ones from iPhone users. When I actually looked I was blown away...
Literally pages upon pages of exactly this:
"EW!!! Android has #instagram? OMG GROSS!"
It made me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
9. Virile (Posts: 38; Member since: 01 Mar 2012)
I have an iphone myself but it makes me laugh when i see people think just cause its an iphone it should be superior(sp?) to everything else
13. gallitoking (Posts: 4704; Member since: 17 May 2011)
yeah fandroids enjoy.. we already did
17. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Congrats on getting yet another app a year after Apple
18. frydaexiii (Posts: 1310; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
and no congrats that you'll never be getting anything Androids can do ever.
19. remixfa (Posts: 14253; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
yes, twitter with pictures is the most important app ever!!! i cant believe i lived without it!
so much more important than multitasking and electronic freedom!
7. putes (Posts: 38; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
I think this demonstrates for a lot of iOS developers that there are riches to be made in the Android market. And if you are first, you can control the market.
10. protozeloz (Posts: 5387; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
if many fanboys release games and apps from iOS to android many will be neck deep in gold
11. xfire99 (Posts: 589; Member since: 14 Mar 2012)
Keep the invasion up all Droids fans:http://www.buzzfeed.com/katien
Have read alot flamewars, but this take the prize and the truth identity of some iphone idiots.
12. kcombs (Posts: 255; Member since: 15 Dec 2010)
lets see. 27M iOS users in the few years the app has been out. and over 1M Android in less then 24hrs.. Android developers get with it!
*edit* iOS is up to 30M. whatever..
14. gallitoking (Posts: 4704; Member since: 17 May 2011)
that happens when is touch by Apple.. first... dont hate... enjoy
16. gallitoking (Posts: 4704; Member since: 17 May 2011)
trolling I had no idea I was trolling... was not aware that expressing my opinion was trolling....
20. remixfa (Posts: 14253; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
i downloaded it to see what the fuss was about. its twitter with pictures. its neat and all. It still needs a few bugs worked out and some features added before it becomes something i use semi-regularly