Instagram hits 100 million active users per month
0. phoneArena posted on 26 Feb 2013, 17:01
In the middle of January, Instagram reported that it had 90 million active users a month, and despite the earlier uproar over the ToS change, people continue flocking to the site which is now up to 100 million active users a month; the $1 billion question though, is whether or not Facebook will ever monetize the site and justify its investment on the site...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. GeekMovement posted on 26 Feb 2013, 17:02 1 0
I have to admit that while I had an account with this app, I was hooked. Gotta check the latest posts from my buddies and the pics they took. It could be because I am a photo enthusiast, but I think the rest of the users (photo enthusiasts or not) find this app pretty addictive as well. Fun filters. I somewhat miss the app, but I'm glad I had the strength to delete it.
2. BBGrind posted on 26 Feb 2013, 17:05 0 3
I will increase even more when it hit BB10 world wide.
5. Alan01 posted on 26 Feb 2013, 18:19 1 0
Don't count on a native BB10 app
6. waalllstreetttlool posted on 26 Feb 2013, 18:27 3 1
ONLY in your DREAM!!!!
WP and BB10 is a DEAD PLATFORM
not worth supporting
3. ebubekir26 posted on 26 Feb 2013, 17:23 0 1
i think facebook is already wasting some time, i'm not going to download this
4. joeymk posted on 26 Feb 2013, 17:58 0 3
I hope this app will come to windows phone soon....
7. downphoenix posted on 26 Feb 2013, 18:33 0 1
Maybe its just me, but I dont see the appeal of Instagram. It has some good photo filters, but Pixlr-omatic has more and better options for this. It has the "social network" thing, but it seems pretty pointless since you can just easily share your pictures to Facebook or Google+ instead of having to utilize a separate service like this.
8. InspectorGadget80 posted on 26 Feb 2013, 20:10 0 0
meh don't care much bout Instagram their just like FB over rated and over crowded