Instagram hits 100 million active users per month
0. phoneArena 26 Feb 2013, 17:01 posted on
In the middle of January, Instagram reported that it had 90 million active users a month, and despite the earlier uproar over the ToS change, people continue flocking to the site which is now up to 100 million active users a month; the $1 billion question though, is whether or not Facebook will ever monetize the site and justify its investment on the site...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. GeekMovement (Posts: 1501; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
I have to admit that while I had an account with this app, I was hooked. Gotta check the latest posts from my buddies and the pics they took. It could be because I am a photo enthusiast, but I think the rest of the users (photo enthusiasts or not) find this app pretty addictive as well. Fun filters. I somewhat miss the app, but I'm glad I had the strength to delete it.
2. BBGrind (Posts: 50; Member since: 17 Jan 2012)
I will increase even more when it hit BB10 world wide.
5. Alan01 (Posts: 190; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
Don't count on a native BB10 app
6. waalllstreetttlool (Posts: 3; Member since: 26 Feb 2013)
ONLY in your DREAM!!!!
WP and BB10 is a DEAD PLATFORM
not worth supporting
3. ebubekir26 (Posts: 311; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
i think facebook is already wasting some time, i'm not going to download this
4. joeymk (Posts: 100; Member since: 26 Jan 2012)
I hope this app will come to windows phone soon....
7. downphoenix (Posts: 2329; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Maybe its just me, but I dont see the appeal of Instagram. It has some good photo filters, but Pixlr-omatic has more and better options for this. It has the "social network" thing, but it seems pretty pointless since you can just easily share your pictures to Facebook or Google+ instead of having to utilize a separate service like this.
8. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6515; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
meh don't care much bout Instagram their just like FB over rated and over crowded