Instagram for Windows Phone Twitter account goes live, real? We say no
0. phoneArena 15 May 2013, 03:53 posted on
@InstagramWP has managed to spin up a little over 1,500 followers in its first 12-plus hours or so...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. hipnotika (Posts: 298; Member since: 06 Mar 2013)
things are going tooooo slow on wp8.
it is smooth and good working os. but everything is going too slow.
they made amber update and they ll roll out at july :/ what a shame :/
4. volcano (Posts: 252; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
this update could have been released before july but remember they asked google to give them 6 months to implement CalDAV and CardDAV just to support google users, yes google slowed them down.
and remember all GDR's are minor updates
3. wendygarett (unregistered)
Poor wp fans...
5. Credo (Posts: 693; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
Hey Wendy, excited about the 6th gen new Pokémon?
6. mamba (Posts: 18; Member since: 13 May 2013)
to hell with instagram.... They can go screw themselves with their attitude...
7. rsiders (Posts: 249; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
I understand the need for Instagram on our platform but I'm tired of the back and forth and infinite rumors. Plus I share my pictures on Facebook where half the picture doesn't have to get cut off due to the square format of Instagram. It'd be nice to have it but I don't want it if we have to beg and plead for it. It will not be the end of the world. Users should do as I have done and not put all their eggs in on OS. I use my iPod Touch to close the app gap and enjoy Imstagram and WatchESPN all the time.
8. Muzhhur (Posts: 245; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
well you dont need instagram, if you want to take a picture, just do it