Instagram for Android might be just around the corner, photo reveals
1. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
photoediting tools on my asus prime is good enough + photoshop touch
3. Owoteva (Posts: 9; Member since: 09 Jan 2012)
I suspect you don't understand the appeal of Instagram. That's fine, it's not for everyone.
Personally it's my most missed app since migrating to WP so I'm hoping that it's on Microsoft's Top 25 app hit list. ThumbaCam is a decent alternative but I miss being able to share with the community.
8. Paden (Posts: 262; Member since: 07 Jul 2011)
Yeah, it's a social networking app more than anything.
11. JeffdaBeat (unregistered)
I'd argue it's a little more than just that. I love Instagram because I'm not a great photographer, but I can make some really awesome pictures using it. It's easy and quick.
12. Paden (Posts: 262; Member since: 07 Jul 2011)
Without the social networking feature it would be just another Hipstamatic, Photo Studio, or Snapseed... with much less features.
2. nuadar1 (Posts: 24; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
pointless for me...and it will probably have horrible iOS-like look
4. ladyhaly (Posts: 106; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
I'm using Lightbox as a substitute but I love cross-platform apps (like Whats App, Viber, ebuddy XMS)... And Instagram would be awesome to have on my HTCs. Hurrah for editing and sharing photos!
5. tedkord (Posts: 10922; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
So, waitaminute. It's free to download to either an iPhone OR an iphone?
Proofreading, PA. It's a good habit to pick up.
6. willardcw4 (Posts: 169; Member since: 01 Oct 2011)
I never proofread and I got through college... I could make a tech review / news site!!
7. pandamaja (Posts: 16; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
so now there will be twice as many low contrast heavily vignette'd green tinted photos on facebook. hurray!
9. Paden (Posts: 262; Member since: 07 Jul 2011)
This is exciting. I really love Instagram and I say the more the merrier!
I follow people from all around the world, so it's like sight seeing in the palm of your hand.
10. LionStone (Posts: 737; Member since: 10 Dec 2010)
No thanks...already have native photo editing on my Thunderbolt and can share everywhere. Also have Camera Fun Pro, PicSay Pro, Lapse It, Framegrabber...so, I certainly don't need this. Besides its pretty annoying waiting for a pic from this app to load up and it has advertising on the pic too, weak. So I don't even bother tapping on photos from Insta. anymore.