Instagram almost definitely coming to BlackBerry 10
0. phoneArena 15 Oct 2012, 13:05 posted on
We've been wondering without any real indication one way or the other if Instagram would be making it's way to Windows Phone, but it seems like the app is definitely coming to BlackBerry 10...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
6. Republican (Posts: 99; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
The iPhone will destroy both the WP and what's left of RIM.
8. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
yeah because its doing such a good job against android, face it android have surpassed iOS, wp8 will be just as good offering an alternative and BB and meego
looks like theres not much room though for iphones stale offering
11. digicon (Posts: 121; Member since: 11 Aug 2011)
Yeah , maybe you didn't see that article about iPhone 5 vs GS3 HTML5 support . Sorry Bro .
3. TheDarkKnight (banned) (Posts: 88; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
OMG blackberry! who the hell cares?
7. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
people who arent up apple's arse and love tech care
so go back to apple land where BS is normal
4. BBGrind (Posts: 50; Member since: 17 Jan 2012)
YESSS, let it come, now I will be back to one phone instead of 1 for BBM and 1 for Instagram. So one phone BBM. Instagram and more, yessssss.
10. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
yes its true! why? since its more easy to make an app for BB10 than WP8 coz of WP's metrofied UI!
remember that android devs need not to rewrite the apps to make it available to BB's ecosystem?! they just need to do is copy and paste! so its easy to make apps for BB10 than WP8 coz of that...
but you might never know... maybe its also coming to WP coz MS has a share on FB?
but if you like instagram.. justwait..there's an alternative that is coming to WP.. MOLOME!!! works like instagram!
12. Odeira (Posts: 22; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
If Instagram doesn't show for Windows Phone by the end of the year, I'm most certainly getting a Sony Xperia T.
Or a grey GALAXY S III.
Or any other Android I know of that has an impressive camera. And expandable storage.
15. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
well im really thinking that instagram wont come to WP coz of its metrofied UI.... a lot of devs find it difficult to develop on WP... but who knew...coz now WP8 and win8 shares same kernel.. app development wont be a pain in the ass--they wont rewrite their apps! and maybe instagram will make an app for windows coz windows is the world's most use OS...
13. kapoorsunny (Posts: 19; Member since: 10 Oct 2012)
Can't wait for BB 10, hope it will have other essential softwares like Google Maps, Google Navigation. Whatsapp, Skype etc
14. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
how about nokia maps or anything navteq!? and it has its own BlackBerry Maps too!
16. kapoorsunny (Posts: 19; Member since: 10 Oct 2012)
Well I don't think navteq is available in India and Blackberry maps don't work in India as well.
Therefore at the moment I am using Google navigation on S3.
17. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
nokia maps dont work on india? navteq is nokia maps.....
18. iGREGG (Posts: 66; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
Follow me on Instagram ---> @MuzikMoneyTattooz