Inside tour of Apple's headquarters (photos)
0. phoneArena 09 Apr 2012, 09:28 posted on
Apple’s headquarters in Cupertino is one of the places on Earth you’d probably never get to see from the inside. Apple obsesses about security like…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
OMG, that's pretty funny: they mostly wear black turtle-necks purchased at the on-iSight App'Arrel Store.
2. good2great (Posts: 1042; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
give props to how amazing the headquarters looks...
we can bash foxconn
we can bash the outdated OS
we can bash the second best products
but you got to admit... that looks like a great place to work... very good
3. clevername (Posts: 1435; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
Number 15 sorta looks like a boardroom crossed with a church...which makes things very weird. And number 25 is a rare shot of Steve without a turtleneck!
4. clevername (Posts: 1435; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
Great looking place but I think Microsoft's HQ looks like a cooler place to work(at least has a much better cafeteria/food court).
5. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Source: Apple Gazette - And that explain everything.
6. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Very reminiscent of Scientology's headquarters... Even drone-looking people are present.
13. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
anyone else notice that the play room and gym were empty? get back to work drones! lol j/k
14. TROLL.ISAHA (banned) (Posts: 535; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
Yea get back to work right now parasites!
15. gp284 (Posts: 120; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
Man some of these pictures must be really old because the one with Steve Jobs in it shows him before he lost a lot of weight.