Ingress in-depth hands-on
0. phoneArena posted on 17 Nov 2012, 15:42
Ingress is Google's new MMO augmented reality game, built on the mysterious Niantic Project. The world is filled with mythology and backstory, and the game itself is surprisingly deep for a mobile offering. We spent yesterday playing, and we've got impressions for you...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. lyndon420 posted on 17 Nov 2012, 17:49 20 2
Hopefully. You need good mapping software for this to work, so iPhone users might want to avoid this game for now.
4. carlosechev07 posted on 17 Nov 2012, 18:35 1 3
The game just needs GPS, also Google Maps for iOS is coming soomly.. Google must release this game for iOS too.. This game is an excelent experimen than puts Google on the top of AR, even over Nokia Lents Maps app..
5. drahmad posted on 18 Nov 2012, 02:07 0 4
well, i its less than "one quarter" as good as Halo. MS is way to ahead of Google in gaming.
9. MichaelHeller posted on 18 Nov 2012, 11:26 2 0
Calling a mobile game 1/4 as good as Halo is actually a knock on Halo. That's like saying FarmVille is 1/4 as good as Arkham City.
8. avmitking posted on 18 Nov 2012, 06:06 0 0
If anyone can send me invite on email@example.com
thanks in advance, already applied on website.
10. MichaelHeller posted on 18 Nov 2012, 11:27 0 0
As I said in the article, no one has invites yet
12. Reluctant_Human posted on 29 Nov 2012, 13:01 0 0
Anyone have an invite yet? I still have yet to get my activation code.