Ingress in-depth hands-on
0. phoneArena 17 Nov 2012, 15:42 posted on
Ingress is Google's new MMO augmented reality game, built on the mysterious Niantic Project. The world is filled with mythology and backstory, and the game itself is surprisingly deep for a mobile offering. We spent yesterday playing, and we've got impressions for you...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. lyndon420 (Posts: 1359; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Hopefully. You need good mapping software for this to work, so iPhone users might want to avoid this game for now.
4. carlosechev07 (Posts: 39; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
The game just needs GPS, also Google Maps for iOS is coming soomly.. Google must release this game for iOS too.. This game is an excelent experimen than puts Google on the top of AR, even over Nokia Lents Maps app..
5. drahmad (Posts: 478; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
well, i its less than "one quarter" as good as Halo. MS is way to ahead of Google in gaming.
9. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2575; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Calling a mobile game 1/4 as good as Halo is actually a knock on Halo. That's like saying FarmVille is 1/4 as good as Arkham City.
8. avmitking (Posts: 4; Member since: 29 Aug 2011)
If anyone can send me invite on firstname.lastname@example.org
thanks in advance, already applied on website.
10. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2575; Member since: 26 May 2011)
As I said in the article, no one has invites yet
12. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 670; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Anyone have an invite yet? I still have yet to get my activation code.