Infographic shows why manufacturers will keep on producing giant-screened smartphones
3. jayd3n (Posts: 32; Member since: 15 Apr 2014)
i am from the philippines. and yes people here are really into big screens. thats why samsung and LG are prominent here.
4. Lt.Green (Posts: 397; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
I have small hands and prefer one handed usage, 4" is my sweet spot. Unfortunately, they don't make high-end 4 inchers anymore. :(
17. Armchair_Commentator (Posts: 222; Member since: 08 May 2014)
so far every phone I have purchased has been bigger or at least as big as the previous phone.. and it gets better every time. I fear I will soon be using a 6.5" phone down the line lol.
8. JakeLee (banned) (Posts: 1021; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
And why did GS5 fail?
And why will GN4 fail as well?
What a meaningless research. There is a huge gap between what people imagine and what they actually buy.
9. Reality_Check (Posts: 277; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
"And why will GN4 fail as well?"
Looked into the crystal ball I see... What does it say about the future of Apple and Google O great one?
10. JakeLee (banned) (Posts: 1021; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
Let's talk about this after a few months.
I'm really curious about what crap you will talk for excuses.
20. Reality_Check (Posts: 277; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
Even I'm curious as to what crap you'll start spouting in the future.
12. 14545 (Posts: 1253; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
I actually agree with you for once. I know how probability and statistics work, but the data set is very skewed. I personally don't like the 5+ in trend and neither do most of the people I know.(male and female alike.)
14. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
That is a huge reason why iPhone is number two!
Reason wins over glamour, except in Hollywood.
18. YourNickname (Posts: 127; Member since: 14 Aug 2014)
GS5 failed because nobody wants leather or faux leather on their electronic device... shiny chrome reminiscent of 90's low rider rims... and the same round face. Same device as s4, just a whole lot uglier. My friend works at a cell phone shop, number reason, if he ever asks why it's either price or ugliness.
It has great specs, great camera, great display(except blurry pentile 2-thirds sub pixels yada yada)
Note 4 will do will as far as phablets go. And if it doesn't, its because of iPhone phablet.
21. gigaraga (Posts: 1426; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Hm...how did it fail again? It may be declining but at least its sold well. Name another large-screened manufacturer that can touch it. Oh wait. You can't. And GN4 fail? More like you failed at making comments
13. aLEN_006 (Posts: 5; Member since: 22 Jul 2014)
Nigerians are the most normal people by this study
19. darkkjedii (Posts: 15242; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
They're the wave of the future. Simply put, they rock, and Samsung is at the for front...kudos.
23. ecologer (Posts: 12; Member since: 25 Jul 2014)
Personally I find that the LG G2 has the best combination of screen and overall device size. G3 is already too big to be operated comfortably in all situations. Too bad that the G2 hasn't got a MicroSD card slot and replaceable battery.