Infographic shows us 10 jaw-dropping facts about mobile
0. phoneArena 04 Oct 2012, 04:33 posted on
How many iPhones would it take to reach the moon? Well how about the deepest point of the ocean? Did you know that we accidentally leave about 200 cell phones in NYC cabs every single day? This infographic shows us even more of these jaw-dropping statistics...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tiara6918 (Posts: 1946; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
No matter how many iPhones there are, it will never reach and surpass the galaxy
3. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1201; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
I couldnt have put it better myself :)
as the GALAXY is infinite!
10. SGSatlantis (Posts: 222; Member since: 20 Jul 2011)
The Milky Way may be expanding, but it has a limit.
11. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1201; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
There are many galaxies bro...hence the limitless reference...milky way is just one of them :)
12. SGSatlantis (Posts: 222; Member since: 20 Jul 2011)
Yeah but the joke was THE galaxy and not the universe, making it incorrect. Just wanted to clear things out, and since I killed it: 7 391 406 250 000 000 000 000 the number of iP5 it would take to span the galaxy. Plus 1 to surpass it:)
2. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1201; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
only 89 texts a day! I send a lot lot more than that :)
And angry birds...the way its going it might become the world's numner one brand! I magine that!
6. eisenbricher (Posts: 973; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Using whatsapp is categorized as texting? If so then I send about 200+ a day and if those are SMS then I send 1 in 3 months?
14. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3283; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I send 200+ on Texts...non whatsapp or any application of that sort! :D
7. sbr999 (Posts: 79; Member since: 05 Jun 2012)
Wow, I barely send 10-15 per day, if I count viber in, with short messages, then yes, I send more than 89 as well.
4. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3283; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
89 Texts a day??? lol...i send 200+!! WWOooooooooooooo!!
8. flipjzn (Posts: 217; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
nothing jaw-dropping in this article. if i may say.
9. ilia1986 (unregistered)
The number of iPhones it would take to have a single smartphone: infinite.
13. Peter27 (Posts: 233; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
question 4. is that iPhone 4 or 5 ? as the 5 is taller.
regarding texts - it says average read properly. you send 200 I send none, average is 100
15. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Is it bad i sent that many txts in 1 month
16. wando77 (Posts: 649; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
Pretty sure this is more accurate -
Number of iPhone 4s to reach the moon = 3.2 billion.
Number of iPhone 5 to reach the moon = 500