Infographic shows 78% of first time tablet buyers will choose the new Apple iPad
0. phoneArena 15 Mar 2012, 23:59 posted on
With the new iPad launching today, an infographic from dealnews shows that 78% of first time tablet buyers plan on purchasing the new Apple iPad while 45% of the remaining 22% first time tablet buyers choosing another tablet to buy, will be picking the Apple iPad 2 because of price...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. nacho69 (Posts: 21; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Seems like its going to be a great year for Android and Apple customers alike. Plenty of good products coming out for both platforms.
2. mosconi83 (Posts: 3; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
I just purchased the new iPad over an hr ago at the local super Walmart and it seems like a pretty neat device. I'm an avid android user, I have several android phones as well as an android tablet equipped with all the specs that the iPad has but I figured I'd give an apple product and see how it goes
3. drtech (banned) (Posts: 135; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
I think you'll soon see why people love Apple so much
4. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
I like both apple and android , although I love apple more . Can't all of use just be friends ?
10. HTCFreak (Posts: 151; Member since: 17 Jul 2010)
Finally! Yes, why not? :) Stop the "iFans" vs Android users war! :)
11. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
nobody likes war
7. rudlie (Posts: 182; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
you make me jealous. have fun with your new ipad.
5. mosconi83 (Posts: 3; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Apple products are definitely well refined, web browsing is extremely smooth, the design is superb and all in all it seems like an excellent device. So far I'm impressed but I'll definitely put it to the test tomorrow
6. supaman21 (Posts: 43; Member since: 14 Sep 2011)
data like this is always skewed..... alot of people think every tablet is an ipad
8. andro. (Posts: 1971; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
You should see how many people come into our shop and after a few words say: "What.........You mean the iphone is a smartphone too,what actually is a smartphone?"
Apple has taken advantage of this stupidity level to the maximum potential.
9. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
I already have an Android phone so just to get a different experience, I'm thinking of getting an iPad 3 or wait for Win8 tablets.
For me, tablets are mostly used just for games than productivity but to have a Win8 tablet means both.