Infographic gives us all the stats you'd ever want to see about smartphones
0. phoneArena 25 May 2013, 14:33 posted on
A new infographic from Glow New Media reveals some interesting stats such as the 1.4 billion smartphones that will be sold globally this year on a planet with a total population of 7 billion; according to the infographic, mobile internet use rises 66% each year. That explains why the carriers are complaining about clogged pipes...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Droiddoes (unregistered)
Android continues to dominate and has numbers to back up why they are the superior choice.
2. poopApple (banned) (Posts: 38; Member since: 12 Apr 2013)
i agree...more users..more free apps and more devices to choose from
5. bvalde09 (Posts: 172; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
I tough the same just to discover (after a google search ) it was the s3 XD
6. JaseelEbrahim (Posts: 31; Member since: 24 Jul 2012)
They should at least hire a proof reader while making infographics
8. a_tumiwa (Posts: 219; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
lol i googled it too, i though the regional edition of some samsung phone , it should be SIII not S111
7. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 441; Member since: 11 May 2013)
I thought s3 mini is a flop according to some member here..
9. AhmadAlsayegh (Posts: 253; Member since: 18 Jul 2011)
Hmmmm? shaving and make up? what the hell? how do you shave and put make up using your mobile phone while you drive? that made no sense to me on soo many levels
10. raunak (Posts: 498; Member since: 12 Oct 2011)
use their front facing camera for shaving & makeup.