Infographic gets us up to date on Apple iPhone 5S rumors
0. phoneArena 23 Aug 2013, 16:18 posted on
In many ways, this has been the most trying year for us in trying to separate the wheat from the chaff when it comes to rumors and speculation about the next iteration Apple iPhone; actually, we have had to deal with plenty of speculation about the full-priced Apple iPhone 5S and the budget priced Apple iPhone 5C...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Like the Iphone will ever have a 128GB storage if it have that much storage no one won't be able too afford it.
2. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 2049; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Apart from the less-intelligent, lack of tech-knowledge spoilt ones, if they do buy it.
5. liiikiii (Posts: 3; Member since: 23 Aug 2013)
If we look at ios 6 default calendar date is 12 so iphone 5 was introduced in 12 september, ios 7 default calendar date is 10 so we expect iphone 5s 10 september
8. joven.solamoir (unregistered)
it does make sense