Infographic: Sony Xperia Z the most talked about product, Samsung the most talked about mfr at CES
0. phoneArena 17 Jan 2013, 00:25 posted on
Salesforce Marketing Cloud tracked the social media landscape to see who was generating the most buzz during CES...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
Most retweet... @nokiaUS on third? Hehe more fanboy war coming :)
And why the heck there many people mention Apple in ces? I can't see any iDevice on ces but the cases lol :p
8. wendygarett (unregistered)
Just stay positive mate, you're tired...
10. cripton805 (Posts: 1131; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
If you look at the top chart, Nokia is not even on there.
11. wendygarett (unregistered)
Simply because we don't see Nokia device on ces... But outside the tweet it placed third...
12. cripton805 (Posts: 1131; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
They really need to get to tweeting. Is that a live tile?
3. cripton805 (Posts: 1131; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
Xperia Z does sound badass.
If my phone was older, I would have bought it on launch.
4. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Sony > Samsung
5. wendygarett (unregistered)
In terms of performance? I don't think so...
Durability? Heck yeah you are so right lol
13. daftastic (Posts: 87; Member since: 07 Jan 2013)
I dunno, you're comparing a brand new phone with 2gigs of RAM to an 8-month old phone.
14. wendygarett (unregistered)
I'm comparing overall dude...
7. MrJerry (Posts: 401; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
With Z over GS3, Yes
But not over GN2
and upcoming GS IV...
Well we will see
15. emadshiny (Posts: 1142; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
wait to hear even more than this from Sony at IFA
2013 is Sony's year.
16. tiara6918 (Posts: 1908; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
No surprise that the xperia z was the most talked about product at CES, let's hope that this phone will turn things around for the company
18. MC1123 (Posts: 1254; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
nokia wasnt even there but @NokiaUS's twitter acc is at the 3rd part of the most retweet?