Infographic: Sony Xperia Z the most talked about product, Samsung the most talked about mfr at CES
Salesforce Marketing Cloud tracked the social media landscape to see who was generating the most buzz during the Consumer Electronics Show 2013 in Las Vegas. The Sony Xperia Z was the most talked about product of CES by a wide margin.
Samsung as a manufacturer, had the most “mentions,” followed by Sony. The rest of the field had fairly even mindshare between Google, Panasonic, LG, Intel and Qualcomm. The keynote chatter was interesting too, with Samsung and Qualcomm garnering a lot of mentions along with all sorts of other words one would expect to see mentioned at a geeky convention like CES.
sources: Salesforce Marketing Cloud via Xperia Blog
2. wendygarett posted on 17 Jan 2013, 00:31 5
Most retweet... @nokiaUS on third? Hehe more fanboy war coming :)
And why the heck there many people mention Apple in ces? I can't see any iDevice on ces but the cases lol :p
9. MrJerry posted on 17 Jan 2013, 01:15 0
Thx mate :p
10. cripton805 posted on 17 Jan 2013, 01:23 1
If you look at the top chart, Nokia is not even on there.
11. wendygarett posted on 17 Jan 2013, 01:29 0
Simply because we don't see Nokia device on ces... But outside the tweet it placed third...
12. cripton805 posted on 17 Jan 2013, 01:35 1
They really need to get to tweeting. Is that a live tile?
3. cripton805 posted on 17 Jan 2013, 00:40 5
Xperia Z does sound badass.
If my phone was older, I would have bought it on launch.
5. wendygarett posted on 17 Jan 2013, 00:44 5
In terms of performance? I don't think so...
Durability? Heck yeah you are so right lol
13. daftastic posted on 17 Jan 2013, 01:37 1
I dunno, you're comparing a brand new phone with 2gigs of RAM to an 8-month old phone.
14. wendygarett posted on 17 Jan 2013, 01:44 0
I'm comparing overall dude...
7. MrJerry posted on 17 Jan 2013, 01:01 2
With Z over GS3, Yes
But not over GN2
and upcoming GS IV...
Well we will see
15. emadshiny posted on 17 Jan 2013, 02:14 3
wait to hear even more than this from Sony at IFA
2013 is Sony's year.
16. tiara6918 posted on 17 Jan 2013, 02:19 3
No surprise that the xperia z was the most talked about product at CES, let's hope that this phone will turn things around for the company
18. MC1123 posted on 17 Jan 2013, 20:06 0
nokia wasnt even there but @NokiaUS's twitter acc is at the 3rd part of the most retweet?