Infographic: How big was the jump in online and mobile commerce for Black Friday?
0. phoneArena 25 Nov 2012, 14:42 posted on
Apple's iPad ruled the roost in traffic and transactions in the mobile commerce space while overall activity increased in a big way...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. 14545 (Posts: 1154; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
I don't understand why people still go "shopping" on black friday. The deals aren't that good, and then you have to deal with the crowds. Just stay home spend 5-10 more dollars and enjoy the day while actually getting some sleep. People that do "black friday" shopping are idiots.
6. networkdood (Posts: 6326; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Most deals can be made right before or after Black Friday - for the same or better price. Amazon now has SGS3 for 79.99.
7. cnyte (Posts: 28; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
to void the crowds and shopping online is easier
8. Peter98 (Posts: 119; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
Yeah! I like Apple :D
But i like Google too.