Indian affordable Aakash tablet getting ICS, wants to prove low specs can handle it
1. eaxvac (Posts: 328; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
Slow Os. + fragmentation + cheap = downfall. Of android..
(I am waiting, the usual droidrage army)
2. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1436; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
same ui +fragmentation after it falls down to floor + same size =downfall of apple
(I am waiting ,the usual apple fanboys)
3. -box- (Posts: 3960; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
I'd get it. Even if it were slow, it's less than $50, and runs ICS. If it wasn't fast enough for me, I could either sell it, or let my nephews use it for games
4. windowsRocks (Posts: 152; Member since: 28 Oct 2011)
I like ICS on my Galaxy s2 but, ICS on Aakash tablet really made me surprised. Even if ICS runs successfully on low end devices like Aakash tablet .They wont be able to take the real taste of Ice Cream Sandwich.
5. Republican (Posts: 99; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
More crap for poor people. What India needs is a Foxconn factory.
6. windowsRocks (Posts: 152; Member since: 28 Oct 2011)
Are you rich enough to buy Aakash tablet?
8. hunted (Posts: 391; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
India already has foxconn factory & apple iphones are assembled there. that includes ipod's too
20. ScottSchneider (Posts: 324; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
Actually.. Foxconn India do not make apple... All appy products are made in China Plants... IPAD IPOD IPHONE n everything..
India Fx make only very low end Nokia Phones...
19. ScottSchneider (Posts: 324; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
They Already got Two Foxconn S**t in India already.. No Bull S**t...
7. Republican (Posts: 99; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
The company? A couple of them,actually...
The only reason I would is to shut it down.
10. CivicSi89 (Posts: 348; Member since: 23 Jul 2011)
heheheheh. Republican.... you have an iPhone i take it?
11. Republican (Posts: 99; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
But of course; It's the only true choice for Upper Class discerning individuals.
16. eyephone (banned) (Posts: 69; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
If ur so upper class y use have apple
Iphone there for everyone even
Cleaners have them....
upper class and celebs use
Nokia 8800 series vertu phones
18. CivicSi89 (Posts: 348; Member since: 23 Jul 2011)
because he is a right wing republican...
14. beatsandmelody (Posts: 109; Member since: 01 Nov 2011)
Well, Gingerbread took a bit of effort to get on the 256 MB RAM (with 256 ROM) Droid 1, and it didn't run the best. It worked, but install any Google app or modern app (they have large footprints) and it's going to be an exercise in frustration. I don't see it happening, or even being worthwhile.
28. Republican (Posts: 99; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
Welcome onboard,Hussain. Together we shall rule the Galaxy!!!