India wants to be considered for the name of the next Android build
0. phoneArena 13 Sep 2013, 19:53 posted on
A week ago last Tuesday, Google surprised everyone by introducing Android 4.4 and announcing that it would be called KitKat; before Google made the introduction, it had been assumed that the next build of the Android OS would be 5.0 and would be named Key Lime Pie. But now that Android 4.4 is reality, what will the next build be called...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
85. Miracles (Posts: 560; Member since: 31 Aug 2013)
That would be hilarious, but its not going to happen. Thats wouldn't appeal to the masses, but it'd definitely sell a lot in India. LOL
77. maulgandhi (unregistered)
Android is an American product, so it deserves American names!!! NO lado or lassi period!!
79. ChafedBanana (Posts: 362; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
Sorry but Lassi will just make every American think of the dog. Not a good idea.
80. Ronny666 (Posts: 108; Member since: 08 Jun 2013)
If they want to make their deserts or sweets popular then they should make their own OS or devices with that names instead of begging Google. Look at what happened in Asian Youth Games. Pathetic. Should even Google consider?
84. AfterShock (Posts: 3697; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
This sounds preferential.
I vote no to this idea.
89. taikucing (unregistered)
Ladoo? WTF is that name? not everybody knows it. Better use a more universal name.
91. taikucing (unregistered)
Just name it LaFerrari, the newest Ferrari ;)
92. AnukulVcool (unregistered)
93. jpkelly05 (Posts: 80; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Loli-pop or Lucky-Charms, (I know it is a cereal but it might as well be a desert! and it would be an awesome name.) But Loli-pop even has a theme song from the 50's and it is so sexual.