India soon ready to spy on BBM users
0. phoneArena posted on 08 Apr 2012, 16:41
Officials in India are almost all ready to start spying on BlackBerry Messenger users as India Times was told that the technology is almost up and running that would allow officials, with a wiretap warrant from the Union Home Ministry, to catch unencrypted BBM communication before it goes through RIM's servers...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. TROLL.ISAHA (banned) posted on 08 Apr 2012, 21:22 4
Don't be silly panda.... if I wrote first
I would've got more reds...
14. nnaatthhaannx2 posted on 09 Apr 2012, 19:53 0
2. nnaatthhaannx2 posted on 08 Apr 2012, 17:17 0
Thought PA was off for the holiday, guess not.
4. VinCrel posted on 08 Apr 2012, 17:37 0
catch unencrypred BBM messages
I guess this is *unencrypted
7. darktranquillity posted on 08 Apr 2012, 22:47 1
by the time india govt starts monitoring there won't be not many remainin to be monitored, seeing how RIM performs these days.
8. Forsaken77 posted on 08 Apr 2012, 22:50 1
Wow! Seems like bureaucratic red tape at its finest. This has been going on since 2010?!! Rim seems to take its' own privacy over national security.
9. eaxvac posted on 09 Apr 2012, 00:25 0
By the time Indian government have access to it, RIM the sinking ship would have cease to exist.
11. Droid_X_Doug posted on 09 Apr 2012, 03:03 1
Indian govt. may have some catching up to do - iMessage traffic is encrypted at the device before being sent, if memory serves. Apple may have a trapdoor to enable decryption of iMessage traffic, but where time is of the essence, contacting Cupertino may not be practical.
15. BryanAdam posted on 25 Apr 2012, 03:41 0
I think India trying to steal out everyone Secret, and its most upgraded and common technology Every where, Government and Agencies most Probably rely on these Blackberry Spy App in order to disclose anyone secret.