In aftermath of Apple iPad trademark battle, shipments rise 80% in China sequentially
0. phoneArena 16 Nov 2012, 14:53 posted on
Ever since Apple paid Proview Technology for the rights to the iPod name in China, shipments of the tablet have risen 80% sequentially with the increase due to the increased distribution of the tablet following resolution of the trademark battle...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. gallitoking (Posts: 4572; Member since: 17 May 2011)
with Apple profits they wlil recup the money in a few years...
7. Droiddoes (unregistered)
"Recup"? Is that anything like "recoup"?
2. -box- (Posts: 3470; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
If they're made there, how are they "flow[ing] in"? Thought it was just a sales ban, not an import ban.
4. blackspot (Posts: 102; Member since: 14 Nov 2012)
Apple is the cash cow and these companies are all lined up for the milk fest.
5. Johnnokia (Posts: 295; Member since: 27 May 2012)
When would people be able to wake up from Apple's hypnotism ??
8. Bernoulli (Posts: 1182; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Next week when Jolla shows us what they got when they do their presentation at Helsinki, Finland
9. Johnnokia (Posts: 295; Member since: 27 May 2012)
If Jolla would succed, that will be a huge loss for Nokia.
15. Bernoulli (Posts: 1182; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Fool if Jolla succeeds Elop will have a heart failure and his levels of sugar will make him go into a coma
10. wendygarett (unregistered)
Coz iDevice is so awesome dude, try it lol
16. andro. (Posts: 1890; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Your avatars are an enigma,semi naked women one time,then a semi naked dude now pikachu, what next?
13. Kronic (banned) (Posts: 321; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
Why do you guys come this post if you are apple haters? Did anyone ask you to read this? GTFO
14. Kronic (banned) (Posts: 321; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
I believe the presence of your fandroid comments on this post is the ugly truth.
11. Droiddoes (unregistered)
18. gothicheart (Posts: 82; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
haha, this is funny. Apple is made in China, and now you have news of shipments of Iphone coming into China. How in the world can that be even possible? Unless it a recall order because of all the multiple defects the Iphone has