In aftermath of Apple iPad trademark battle, shipments rise 80% in China sequentially
0. phoneArena posted on 16 Nov 2012, 14:53
Ever since Apple paid Proview Technology for the rights to the iPod name in China, shipments of the tablet have risen 80% sequentially with the increase due to the increased distribution of the tablet following resolution of the trademark battle...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. gallitoking posted on 16 Nov 2012, 15:05 2
with Apple profits they wlil recup the money in a few years...
7. Droiddoes (unregistered) posted on 16 Nov 2012, 16:59 2
"Recup"? Is that anything like "recoup"?
2. -box- posted on 16 Nov 2012, 15:27 1
If they're made there, how are they "flow[ing] in"? Thought it was just a sales ban, not an import ban.
4. blackspot posted on 16 Nov 2012, 15:36 3
Apple is the cash cow and these companies are all lined up for the milk fest.
5. Johnnokia posted on 16 Nov 2012, 16:37 2
When would people be able to wake up from Apple's hypnotism ??
8. Bernoulli posted on 16 Nov 2012, 17:40 1
Next week when Jolla shows us what they got when they do their presentation at Helsinki, Finland
9. Johnnokia posted on 16 Nov 2012, 18:26 1
If Jolla would succed, that will be a huge loss for Nokia.
15. Bernoulli posted on 17 Nov 2012, 01:22 2
Fool if Jolla succeeds Elop will have a heart failure and his levels of sugar will make him go into a coma
16. andro. posted on 17 Nov 2012, 08:12 0
Your avatars are an enigma,semi naked women one time,then a semi naked dude now pikachu, what next?
17. No_Nonsense posted on 17 Nov 2012, 09:34 0
Beyblades or Shin Chan.
13. Kronic (banned) posted on 16 Nov 2012, 22:39 2
Why do you guys come this post if you are apple haters? Did anyone ask you to read this? GTFO
14. Kronic (banned) posted on 16 Nov 2012, 22:41 1
I believe the presence of your fandroid comments on this post is the ugly truth.
11. Droiddoes (unregistered) posted on 16 Nov 2012, 19:58 2
18. gothicheart posted on 19 Nov 2012, 02:38 0
haha, this is funny. Apple is made in China, and now you have news of shipments of Iphone coming into China. How in the world can that be even possible? Unless it a recall order because of all the multiple defects the Iphone has