In U.S., mobile app use closes in on time spent watching television
0. phoneArena 08 Dec 2012, 04:23 posted on
Last December, Americans spent more time using mobile apps than browsing the web on a desktop box; now, a year later, mobile app use is closing in on America's love of the boob tube with just 41 minutes separating the two...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
Meanwhile I spent more time than gaming apps on phonearena.com :)
3. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
Let's have a moment of silence 4 the future years where TV is no longer "that" entertaining
2. noim1 (Posts: 297; Member since: 15 May 2012)
I think we need a phoned arena app....that'd by cool !!!
5. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
True, surely will.....™®© Alan. F what about PhoneArena App?
7. networkdood (Posts: 6325; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Get Flipboard and you can customize it.
6. networkdood (Posts: 6325; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
I wonder if android free movies still exist? I rarely use an app to watch TV - I just go on the website of choice - series-cravings is great for catching up on series and it screws up companies trying to get you to buy their services when you can watch stuff for free.