In U.S., mobile app use closes in on time spent watching television
0. phoneArena posted on 08 Dec 2012, 04:23
Last December, Americans spent more time using mobile apps than browsing the web on a desktop box; now, a year later, mobile app use is closing in on America's love of the boob tube with just 41 minutes separating the two...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (limited) 3 days ago posted on 08 Dec 2012, 04:28 1 0
Meanwhile I spent more time than gaming apps on phonearena.com :)
3. Nadr1212 posted on 08 Dec 2012, 09:26 0 0
Let's have a moment of silence 4 the future years where TV is no longer "that" entertaining
2. noim1 posted on 08 Dec 2012, 06:33 1 0
I think we need a phoned arena app....that'd by cool !!!
5. TROLL posted on 08 Dec 2012, 09:59 0 0
True, surely will.....™®© Alan. F what about PhoneArena App?
6. networkdood posted on 08 Dec 2012, 12:25 0 0
I wonder if android free movies still exist? I rarely use an app to watch TV - I just go on the website of choice - series-cravings is great for catching up on series and it screws up companies trying to get you to buy their services when you can watch stuff for free.