Images of the Nokia Lumia 720 and Lumia 520 leak
0. phoneArena 22 Feb 2013, 17:03 posted on
We knew these two devices were in the works. Earlier this month, we saw these two mid-range/entry-level devices...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. BillyG (Posts: 305; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
nice, they could sell it 99 bucks off contract, i'll definitely buy one
17. -box- (Posts: 3913; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Unlikely, as the 620 is around $185 off contract. The 520 could be around $150 and the 720 maybe $250-275.
27. tusshharish (Posts: 342; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
nokia has just started ................wait and watch........nokia FTW.......
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3048; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
If these leaks are good...520 is going to be a hit! Me likey!
24. PhansMuneeb (Posts: 354; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Yeah....Nokia the King of designs is back with all its Lumia Forces.... :)
4. MC1123 (Posts: 1251; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
i dont think its a good idea to have a WP with 512 of RAM, coz according to the WP site, app restriction is at 1GB of RAM, so i dont think it will run smoothly!
8. mew7946510 (Posts: 55; Member since: 10 Nov 2010)
I think apps will run fine.. duh?! It's composed of merely texts and pictures! Don't compare it to the likes of android who can't run smoothly on a 512MB RAM!
13. windroid (unregistered)
Android if definitely a complicated operating system, so much, it's necessary a quad core at 1,7GHz processor for the performance to get closer to a dual core 1,5GHz WP. If you're in doubt just go to youtube and do a couple of searches.
31. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Gosh, really? 1.7 quad core and not even on par?
You are so full of it, it stinks.
This is a galaxy S3 running android 4.0 on a dual core 1.5Ghz , vs Lumia on the SAME processor.
Had the galaxy used a faster browser, like the Dolphin beta (btw i can assure you Dolphin with Jetpack is FAR and away faster and smoother than WP browser), this would've been an easy win for the galaxy.
35. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
And of course, thumb down when not having any counter argument, retarded android hating, ignorant Nokia zombies.
36. windroid (unregistered)
You're so full of blindness, the S3 has his ass kicked by lumia 920 and still, you see it as a win...
Besides... S3 running on a dual core?!? you realy know what you're talking about! The S3 is a QUAD CORE phone! Wake up!
11. windroid (unregistered)
According to Nokia, lumia 620 runs everything kumia 920 runs, they seem to know what they are doing since it's already 3 lumias with 512M of RAM.
5. JunitoNH (Posts: 1020; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Locked to AT&T and Verizon, maybe, no thx.
16. Bernoulli (Posts: 1748; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Fool, you can buy it on Amazon and/or ebay and not be obligated to shed out money to at $ t or Verizon
6. bovcrx (Posts: 68; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
I hate that they have carrier exclusive crap. Looks like I'm buying on Amazon
7. ahmed_ali_yossef2010 (Posts: 159; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
it's not a good news as the lumia 520 is almost the same as lumia 620
i waited for something better from nokia
14. windroid (unregistered)
They want to cover the entire range.
The 520 will be inexpensive and mainly aimed for emerging markets.
Don't be inpatient you will get something huge from Nokia in the next days.
9. luabin (Posts: 30; Member since: 29 Jul 2012)
thats what im talking about!, i hope that upcoming nokia flagship smartphone would differently separate itself from the recent and upcoming flagship smartphone,so in the long run it would become a phenomena.
10. luabin (Posts: 30; Member since: 29 Jul 2012)
and one more thang , its even set the bar higher =)
12. papss (unregistered)
For normal consumer these are nice looking phones.. For "us" tech nerds these wouldn't cut... With that being said I would be disappointed if Nokia didn't bring the thunder with a new flagship
15. windroid (unregistered)
19. shikroi (Posts: 187; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
I don't think they will bring a 41mp device just yet though unless they have found a way to make it thinner(via graphene which is the only patent they have filed which involves making a sensor smaller and more light sensitive).
I also find it strange that they haven't been releasing any teasers as with the recent tradition. Maybe they are turned off by the recent scandal? All I know is I am prepared to be disappointed.
21. windroid (unregistered)
"All I know is I am prepared to be disappointed."
You won't, and a tablet will appear also ;)
25. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
don't worry Nokia always come up with innovative things ..again they will not place a huge sensor on the back they will make it more thinner then the 808.... not matter what for me it's always Nokia... :)
26. CardiWPfan (Posts: 129; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
All I can say is You have no Idea what is on the way........!! Let the 25 Begin MWC 2013!!
20. jameshoe (unregistered)
I love its loudspeaker design!
22. jameshoe (unregistered)
6 megapixel camera sensor? never heard before, but I think it is rather than '4 megapixel'
23. akki20892 (Posts: 3702; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Nokia Make Every Each Phones Sweet and Sexy.....!!! Go Nokki
28. vvelez5 (Posts: 623; Member since: 29 Jan 2011)
Looks good, but I can't sit still to see their new flagship device.
30. lubba (Posts: 1313; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
Beautiful looking devices. Could've gotten my family these devices instead of the 8x. HTC lacks support and integrity. Now how Nokians feel when they say they rather get a Nokia due to quality and support.
34. Marcus_h (Posts: 44; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Hopefully these will be lighter and thinner than older versions. Love the look of my 800, but it could lose a few pounds...