Images of iPhone 5S leak in... gold?
0. phoneArena 22 Jul 2013, 04:47 posted on
Before we begin entertaining the possibility of this not being a fake, we're going to admit that, well, it probably is. In fact, the only other piece that supports the notion of an upcoming iPhone 5S in gold is a piece we published a month and a half or so ago. That and perhaps the expectation that the 5S won't differ from the 5 physically, makes the below a smidge more plausible...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. uchihakurtz (Posts: 359; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
As if the normal one isn't expensive enough
2. Daftama (Posts: 619; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Haha Apple can actually say we have a Gold mine now.. Will be the biggest upset in history if it's in Gold... As if it's not the most theft phone already
3. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Gold? The "gold" iPhone looks like it is painted with gold color and they called it GOLD.
10. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
And it's probably be even more expensive covered in gold
13. Sauce (unregistered)
Black? The "black" smartphone looks like it is painted with black color and they called it BLACK.
4. LiquidGalaxy (Posts: 327; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
Seriously, what is the point in these articles? Is it slow news day? If i go and paint my 5 pink and take a photo claiming it to be the 5S will it get published here?
6. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10439; Member since: 14 May 2012)
PA runs way too many useless articles. I click on some thinking they're going to be good and end up being a waste of time. And to answer tour question, yes because tech blogs will publish pretty much anything Apple or their phones.
8. icyrock1 (Posts: 307; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
One word: Clicks. Clicks bring in revenue. Don't like it? Don't click it and the articles won't be published anymore.
9. HASHTAG (unregistered)
Oh it'll still be published.
7. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4274; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
How do we even know this is the 5S? The only real distinction between the 5 and 5S leaks we've been having is that the opening for the LED flash is bigger on the 5S, but the cover that goes on the upper side of the back isn't even there, so this could just be a gold painted shell for the iPhone 5.
11. suneeboy (Posts: 201; Member since: 02 Oct 2012)
If its 4'' I'll pass. If it's 4.3'' (or more) I'll be purchasing it.
I went from the iPhone 4S to the Nexus 4. Screen size really makes a huge difference.
12. GeekMovement (Posts: 2155; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
is their apple logo blue/green on the gold colored device?...