Image of "the most powerful 'Berry", the BlackBerry A10 Aristo, leaks
0. phoneArena 11 Jul 2013, 21:27 posted on
On Wednesday, we told you about a BlackBerry road map that had leaked; actually, considering that the road map consists of just two phones, it isn't much of a map after all. One of the two handsets, the BlackBerry 9720, is a BlackBerry OS 7 powered device. The more intriguing model is the one that BlackBerry CEO Thorsten Heins says gets him excited. That model is the BlackBerry A10 Aristo...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
If they would stop using their OS and just use Android a lot more people would buy these.
4. isprobi (Posts: 499; Member since: 30 May 2011)
That would give BB more apps but people would say it is outdated. So what would be the point? I think the plan now is to ride the last wave of BB7 and hope BB10 catches on. I like my Z10 but most people do not know it exists. And if it does not have their favorite apps they will not buy it.
6. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
people know that there is a BB10 device and they also know that it is a riduculously high priced and it sucks
8. isprobi (Posts: 499; Member since: 30 May 2011)
People on web sites like this know but not the general consumers. When I show my Z10 to people they usually think at least some of it is cool. Then they look at it closer and say "That's a BlackBerry?". As for the price it should be cheaper at least for a while.
2. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
Damn it looks good!
3. HASHTAG (unregistered)
I'll be kind of surprised if Sprint will actually be the first to pick this up. They don't seem to really pick up Windows or Blackberry before other carriers.
5. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
it will be fail if priced like Z10
theyre not top notch oem.they are underdogs.price it around 300$ orelse berry gonna sunk
7. a_tumiwa (Posts: 373; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
people in my country tend to buy BB10 because their old BB OS hang/freeze too often and lag
10. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3655; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Yeah has big bezels but looks good though.
11. Captain_Doug (Posts: 966; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Holy bezel Batman. Not bad overall though. A 5" 720P display should cut costs compared to a 1080P display and still looks fine. I'm liking the idea of BlackBerry using Android software. They have good software design and could skin it fairly well. It would give them a lot more apps and android is being used by businesses now so you'd have the benefits of android (the market) paired with the BlackBerry name. I bet they do fairly well. With consumers the way they are, if it doesn't have all the apps they don't give it a second look.
12. BadAssAbe (Posts: 447; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
5in device with huge bezel,
taller, wider, and thicker than the note 2.
13. flynfree (Posts: 374; Member since: 09 Jun 2013)
The screen layout is similar to hTc One, equal top and bottom side are better.
14. apiskula (banned) (Posts: 578; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
They won't even be around to release this
15. GadgetsMcGoo (Posts: 168; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
The speculation on the exact specification of this phone is purely Alan F conjecturing like a mad monkey throwing poo. Maybe it would stick. LOLZ.