Image of Verizon branded LG Lucid 3 (VS876) leaks
0. phoneArena 15 Mar 2014, 17:05 posted on
A tweet sent out by master leaker evleaks reveals an image of the Verizon branded LG Lucid 3 (VS876). The original LG Lucid launched almost two years ago and the sequel was released last April. The picture of the device shows that LG has sharply reduced the size of the bezels from the previous model. LG has also changed the squared off corners to rounded ones...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. dontneedtoknow (Posts: 146; Member since: 17 Feb 2014)
How the hell does this have button on the sides yet it seems to have nearly the same bezel as G2?
20. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2118; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
When LG said they had to move the buttons to the back because the side bezels were so thin they couldn't find them into the casing, they lied. Moving the buttons to the back was design choice. Plain & simple. I'm not saying it's a good or a bad thing because I have yet to extensively use them, I'm just saying that if they wanted to put the buttons on the side, they could have.
2. JordanBrandt16 (Posts: 2; Member since: 15 Mar 2014)
Wow. I was playing with the LG G2 at Best Buy last Sunday, so getting this would be nice. However, I use a Wi-Fi phone, so hopefully getting this off contract won't entail such a hefty price tag. One thing to note is that the device's default messaging app is Verizon Messages.That's definitely interesting. LOVE the design of this one. Selling my iPod touch 5 to get a new Wi-Fi phone. Either this, or the Moto G. Another thing to note, the phone runs Android 4.4 KitKat. You can tell this because of the status bar and that it is gray and not the hideous blue color LG usually uses for their phones.
3. JordanBrandt16 (Posts: 2; Member since: 15 Mar 2014)
The wallpaper on this phone is awesome, too. Haha. >.
4. Tizen007 (Posts: 500; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Lucid 2 had an awesome battery life so I hope this one has around 3000mAh.
5. Kishin (Posts: 587; Member since: 30 May 2013)
Yes this good they probably found a way to put buttons on sides with the smallest bezel is impressive, lets hope the G3 is built the same.
8. akki20892 (Posts: 3323; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
It's call son of father samsung and mother lg.
17. LGisgood (Posts: 432; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
and His Nationality is a Purely KOREAN boy!
9. asingha94 (Posts: 288; Member since: 08 Apr 2012)
They copy..but makes it better than samsung
10. maccess (Posts: 583; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
Better in what?? It's totally looks like the s4.. Sammy's hater really need a brain..
14. LGisgood (Posts: 432; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
its better than s5's design.
LG's hater really need a brain..
11. vuyonc (Posts: 184; Member since: 24 Feb 2014)
LG phones need a huge design overhaul. Unlike HTC, Sony etc. they just keep getting lost in an ocean of Samsungs
22. vuyonc (Posts: 184; Member since: 24 Feb 2014)
Looked it up. They deserved those awards. I'm not gonna lie. BUT that was with their older Optimus series in early 2013. Also, while the G Flex won a gold award at the iF Design Awards 2014, Sony Mobile walked away with 5 others. For 5 devices. Not just 1. My point being that other underdog OEMS seem to try hard to distinguish themselves from each other while LG seem to 'copy' from Samsung recently, as you can see in this comment section.
I don't think current LG designs are bad but they could do better.
12. RandomUsername (Posts: 434; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
Why do American phones always have such stupid names?
13. manus88 (Posts: 10; Member since: 25 Feb 2014)
LG phones look so cheap, ugh. Too bad because they have great hardware specs and quality
21. trollz (Posts: 28; Member since: 11 Oct 2013)
Of course Verizon adds 100 of their logos to the device.