Image of Samsung Galaxy S IV leaks?
0. phoneArena posted on 04 Jan 2013, 02:42
Here we go, an image allegedly of the Samsung Galaxy S IV was leaked by someone that is said to be a Samsung Insider by SamMobile and you can see some of the changes coming to the Korean manufacturer's flagship device; note the absence of a home button which means on-screen buttons are coming, and dig the thin bezel...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
50. dexter_jdr posted on 04 Jan 2013, 07:17 0 0
the screen size does not complement the phone's shape. or the phone does not compliment the screen size boost. or the phone itself is ugly.
(compliment or complement?)
60. jameshoe posted on 04 Jan 2013, 07:51 1 1
4.99" Super Full HD AMOLED Display
4.2 Jelly Bean OS
Octal-core 1.6 GHz processor
13 Megapixel Camera
61. ajac09 posted on 04 Jan 2013, 08:18 0 0
its a FAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE gs2 skyrocket white stretched out home buttons removed horrible fake to
62. Raymond_htc posted on 04 Jan 2013, 08:22 1 0
Fake. obvious. Remember the fake leaked picture of the Nexus 7, and it looked like a fat and big oversized note II? this is something like that. the phone has been rendered and did some editing, it may be orignally a Note 2 picture and the guy just altered it, note the removed physical homebutton. and the phone seemed so flushed with the back ground, and the glare seemed not real as a glare from a phone's screen ain't like that. the photo has been taken from a glossy computer/laptop monitor screen.
66. HTCOE posted on 04 Jan 2013, 08:59 0 0
ugly. looks like a stretched out s2... so where are the Google X Phone leaks now
67. airhunt2 posted on 04 Jan 2013, 09:15 1 2
Is it me or does that look exactly like an iphone, minus the home button??
83. opensourceftw (banned) posted on 04 Jan 2013, 16:15 0 0
It...looks nothing like an iphone. You must work for apples legal team to think that.
91. airhunt2 posted on 05 Jan 2013, 09:39 0 0
lol are you serious? you must be blind, I am not a fanboy, can't stand Apple. I'm simply pointing out an obvious observation.
68. jeroome86 posted on 04 Jan 2013, 09:18 1 0
Hope they make a screen without blueish tint. That will have brightness comparable to HTC phones. If so I will buy this release day.
69. InspectorGadget80 posted on 04 Jan 2013, 09:21 0 1
It LOOKS SO DAMN good glad they got rid of that home button. Just wish Samsung stop USING THE white color and use black blue or red at least. I don't like white phones. Can't wait till the anouncement
71. Shino posted on 04 Jan 2013, 09:24 2 0
Iiiihaaaa! This screams: Apple, sue me for another billion! :)
73. adolert15 posted on 04 Jan 2013, 09:59 0 0
Sincerely, look's like my GN 2 without home button, so i don't see a change in the design.
76. drnggaj33 posted on 04 Jan 2013, 11:00 0 0
It will have the 4.2.1 sw thats great just made my day and the ram 2gz plus 441ppi my heart just skipped a beat
77. techguy22 posted on 04 Jan 2013, 11:56 0 0
fake that was from previous galaxy s3 leaked anyway sammy cant do anything magical because apple might sue them. i really cant wait to see the s4.
79. gwuhua1984 posted on 04 Jan 2013, 12:51 0 0
Whoa... I'm sorry, but it look a bit like the iPhone 4. Loving that screen tho, no button is a great move.
81. naptown2 posted on 04 Jan 2013, 14:11 0 0
looks hmmmm waiting to see what the bring to the ces
84. dirtydirty00 posted on 04 Jan 2013, 16:31 0 0
its probably fake. it looks too eerily similar to the iphone. so any apple fanboy posting that the pic looks ugly is just putting down their own phone.
86. Saamic posted on 04 Jan 2013, 17:20 0 0
No physical home button??? I hope it's not a image leak
89. Twisted247 posted on 04 Jan 2013, 22:26 0 0
If the specs are on the right road then he'll yes sign me up. I may add a line to my note 2 account just to test it out n root it then see if I like it to see which will be the daily driver. But as it looks I really don't think that Samsung will disappoint.
92. ChafedBanana posted on 06 Jan 2013, 00:14 0 0
I really don't want a 5 inch screen. I don't care if it's 4.99. The S3 is about as big as I can go for a phone. I really like the size of my Galaxy Nexus. Has anyone ever played with an HTC DNA? Its a bit much. I'm not gonna even talk about the Note 2. I could have a phone with a 5 inch screen but it will have to be almost all screen. There would have to be 0 wasted space above and below. Put the ear speaker on the back of the phone and turn the phone around to talk on it. I would actually love a phone like that because then the screen would stay a whole lot cleaner when talking on it.
94. jmoney62987 posted on 06 Jan 2013, 09:55 0 0
I really hope this isnt the gs4 or the note 3..its pretty ugly and looks really hard to hold
97. geordie8t1 posted on 07 Jan 2013, 02:39 0 0
while this is a good render, it is still fake and not an actual photograph, mainly u can see its been edited using photoshop or something similar mainly because of the camera flash and the bottom of the phone casting different shadows, both not quite synced up, and also this is one of the same renders being touted around about what the galaxy s3 was going to look like before its official release, that being said i hope they dont go for some design like this, i would like to see similar design as the s3 but i guess they could move the home button to the top or side of the device to make way for bigger screen without any major increase in actual phone size, i would also like to see a physical camera button somewhere on the side maybe of the camera,
98. BiN4RY posted on 07 Jan 2013, 06:55 0 0
You're an utter dumbass if you think those photos are remotely real
100. daftastic posted on 08 Jan 2013, 00:00 0 0
The heck is going on with this world. My MacBook has 2 gigs of RAM, and this one too??
Other than that design is good, it's what the S3 should've been. With the Xperia Z/ZL, Lumia 920, and SIV Apple better step it up.
101. buaba2828 posted on 08 Jan 2013, 04:45 0 0
i wish s4 had physical home button like galaxy note II bud a smaller one
102. Johnmark posted on 08 Jan 2013, 15:10 1 0
same old s**t, ugly as s3, plasticky and cheap hehe.