Image of Samsung Galaxy S IV leaks?
0. phoneArena 04 Jan 2013, 02:42 posted on
Here we go, an image allegedly of the Samsung Galaxy S IV was leaked by someone that is said to be a Samsung Insider by SamMobile and you can see some of the changes coming to the Korean manufacturer's flagship device; note the absence of a home button which means on-screen buttons are coming, and dig the thin bezel...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
50. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1001; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
the screen size does not complement the phone's shape. or the phone does not compliment the screen size boost. or the phone itself is ugly.
(compliment or complement?)
60. jameshoe (unregistered)
4.99" Super Full HD AMOLED Display
4.2 Jelly Bean OS
Octal-core 1.6 GHz processor
13 Megapixel Camera
61. ajac09 (Posts: 1212; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
its a FAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE gs2 skyrocket white stretched out home buttons removed horrible fake to
62. Raymond_htc (Posts: 430; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
Fake. obvious. Remember the fake leaked picture of the Nexus 7, and it looked like a fat and big oversized note II? this is something like that. the phone has been rendered and did some editing, it may be orignally a Note 2 picture and the guy just altered it, note the removed physical homebutton. and the phone seemed so flushed with the back ground, and the glare seemed not real as a glare from a phone's screen ain't like that. the photo has been taken from a glossy computer/laptop monitor screen.
66. HTCOE (Posts: 318; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
ugly. looks like a stretched out s2... so where are the Google X Phone leaks now
67. airhunt2 (Posts: 8; Member since: 04 Nov 2012)
Is it me or does that look exactly like an iphone, minus the home button??
83. opensourceftw (banned) (Posts: 148; Member since: 01 Jan 2013)
It...looks nothing like an iphone. You must work for apples legal team to think that.
85. dirtydirty00 (Posts: 244; Member since: 21 Jan 2011)
i think it looks exactly like an iphone
91. airhunt2 (Posts: 8; Member since: 04 Nov 2012)
lol are you serious? you must be blind, I am not a fanboy, can't stand Apple. I'm simply pointing out an obvious observation.
68. jeroome86 (Posts: 57; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
Hope they make a screen without blueish tint. That will have brightness comparable to HTC phones. If so I will buy this release day.
69. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5645; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
It LOOKS SO DAMN good glad they got rid of that home button. Just wish Samsung stop USING THE white color and use black blue or red at least. I don't like white phones. Can't wait till the anouncement
71. Shino (Posts: 159; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
Iiiihaaaa! This screams: Apple, sue me for another billion! :)
73. adolert15 (Posts: 27; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
Sincerely, look's like my GN 2 without home button, so i don't see a change in the design.
76. drnggaj33 (Posts: 127; Member since: 29 Feb 2012)
It will have the 4.2.1 sw thats great just made my day and the ram 2gz plus 441ppi my heart just skipped a beat
77. techguy22 (Posts: 226; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
fake that was from previous galaxy s3 leaked anyway sammy cant do anything magical because apple might sue them. i really cant wait to see the s4.
79. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
Whoa... I'm sorry, but it look a bit like the iPhone 4. Loving that screen tho, no button is a great move.
81. naptown2 (Posts: 70; Member since: 29 Dec 2012)
looks hmmmm waiting to see what the bring to the ces
84. dirtydirty00 (Posts: 244; Member since: 21 Jan 2011)
its probably fake. it looks too eerily similar to the iphone. so any apple fanboy posting that the pic looks ugly is just putting down their own phone.
86. Saamic (Posts: 99; Member since: 20 Feb 2012)
No physical home button??? I hope it's not a image leak
89. Twisted247 (Posts: 193; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
If the specs are on the right road then he'll yes sign me up. I may add a line to my note 2 account just to test it out n root it then see if I like it to see which will be the daily driver. But as it looks I really don't think that Samsung will disappoint.
92. ChafedBanana (Posts: 352; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
I really don't want a 5 inch screen. I don't care if it's 4.99. The S3 is about as big as I can go for a phone. I really like the size of my Galaxy Nexus. Has anyone ever played with an HTC DNA? Its a bit much. I'm not gonna even talk about the Note 2. I could have a phone with a 5 inch screen but it will have to be almost all screen. There would have to be 0 wasted space above and below. Put the ear speaker on the back of the phone and turn the phone around to talk on it. I would actually love a phone like that because then the screen would stay a whole lot cleaner when talking on it.
93. joey18 (Posts: 493; Member since: 20 Jul 2010)
looks ugly i think htc is better the samsung
94. jmoney62987 (Posts: 31; Member since: 16 Mar 2010)
I really hope this isnt the gs4 or the note 3..its pretty ugly and looks really hard to hold
97. geordie8t1 (unregistered)
while this is a good render, it is still fake and not an actual photograph, mainly u can see its been edited using photoshop or something similar mainly because of the camera flash and the bottom of the phone casting different shadows, both not quite synced up, and also this is one of the same renders being touted around about what the galaxy s3 was going to look like before its official release, that being said i hope they dont go for some design like this, i would like to see similar design as the s3 but i guess they could move the home button to the top or side of the device to make way for bigger screen without any major increase in actual phone size, i would also like to see a physical camera button somewhere on the side maybe of the camera,
98. BiN4RY (Posts: 80; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
You're an utter dumbass if you think those photos are remotely real
100. daftastic (Posts: 87; Member since: 07 Jan 2013)
The heck is going on with this world. My MacBook has 2 gigs of RAM, and this one too??
Other than that design is good, it's what the S3 should've been. With the Xperia Z/ZL, Lumia 920, and SIV Apple better step it up.
101. buaba2828 (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Jan 2013)
i wish s4 had physical home button like galaxy note II bud a smaller one
102. Johnmark (Posts: 6; Member since: 08 Jan 2013)
same old s**t, ugly as s3, plasticky and cheap hehe.