Image of Samsung ATIV Odyssey Windows Phone for Verizon leaks
0. phoneArena 12 Nov 2012, 02:58 posted on
Expected to be released sometime in December, the first images of the Samsung ATIV Odyssey have come to light...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. vandroid (Posts: 323; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
That's bulky and the screen looks like it could be 4 inches
3. tigermcm (Posts: 832; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
most def is not a 4.8 inch screen so I agree with you
11. MC1123 (Posts: 1254; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
yeah.. i think its going to be below 4.8" and i think this is going to be a midrange!
2. SemperFiV12 (Posts: 936; Member since: 09 Nov 2010)
Screen is smaller than 4.8". I think it comes in at 4.5 or 4.6".
5. redmd (Posts: 1036; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I don't think this will sell well unless priced rock bottom.
6. KingShango (Posts: 89; Member since: 16 May 2012)
Seems like this is based more on the Galaxy Mini so probably a 4" screen.
12. Doakie (Posts: 1659; Member since: 06 May 2009)
Yeah I was just going to say that it looks like its based on the Samsung Galaxy Victory on Sprint which is a midrange 4" Phone. The screen size vs the body as well as the size of the Micro SD door seem fishy to me.
Funny how all phones that are made for Windows Phone or Android are called midrange or entry level when they're 4". But when an iPhone has a 4" screen its new, fresh and high end. Pathetic double standard...
7. wp7tribes (Posts: 52; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
So Ativ S will be global product and Ativ odyessey will exclusive to US? or will we see international release for ativ odyessey
8. Roomaku (Posts: 278; Member since: 06 Feb 2012)
You can really tell Samsung put a lot of effort into the design and definitely did not just take an old Android design and slapped a new face plate on it....
10. bubbadoes (Posts: 567; Member since: 03 May 2012)
Weak phone.. This cant be a debut for win8