Image of HTC First smartphone leaks with Facebook Home installed
0. phoneArena 02 Apr 2013, 19:58 posted on
With the new Facebook flavored version of Android expected to be introduced Thursday, evleaks tweeted a picture of the HTC First, which is a smartphone running this enhanced OS; some specs were sent along with the photo including the size of the glass (4.3 inches), the dual-core processor and the 5MP camera all of which puts a mid-range label on the device...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8922; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Read this few hours ago. Nonetheless, when evleaks posts a picture of a phone days before it's announced, that's the final design and the real deal. Not interested in a Facebook phone, but want to see what it offers.
13. LonghornTech (Posts: 50; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
Agreed, Facebook isn't important enough to have a phone dedicated to it
3. highonandroid (Posts: 19; Member since: 06 Mar 2013)
hmmmm let's wait and see what it offers
5. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6736; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
This is it? and you guys want FACEBOOK TOO TRACK what you're doing onto their phone?
11. Xperia42 (Posts: 60; Member since: 30 May 2012)
Your right about that and Facebook was created by the CIA to spy on us, so with making this phone that would carry out their agenda and continue to spy on the people. Of course they are going to market it to try to make everybody want it. I am going to get ban for writing this.
6. YaBoiDre10 (Posts: 84; Member since: 15 Nov 2012)
People just think they're "conspiracies" lol
12. Xperia42 (Posts: 60; Member since: 30 May 2012)
Right about that man that's what they want the people to think.
8. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Seriously, even though I hate the iPhone, but I rather get the iPhone 5 instead, I don't want Facebook to track what am I doing. What if I'm taking a bath? Peeing? Pooing? Do I need to tell them? O_o
9. xpr3ss10n (Posts: 55; Member since: 15 Dec 2011)
You probably wrote this reply while pooing
10. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
You probably simply wrote this reply and don't know what I mean.
15. 1701nino (unregistered)
I'm writing this reply while i'm pooing :D:D:D
16. johnriii (Posts: 230; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
soooo, what's supposed to be so much more special about facebook on this "average" sized phone? Next, I guess we'll have motorola putting out the "google+ phone" with a 3.7 inch screen. the name?