#IfIHadGlass winners are a mix of celebs and regular people
1. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
'Regular' people? PFFT.................
At least LeVar Burton will look like Geordi, again xD
10. menny07 (Posts: 89; Member since: 13 Dec 2012)
Sounds like google was just trying to market their device with high profile people smh.
4. lyndon420 (Posts: 3032; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Wish I had $1500 burning a hole in my pocket. Hopefully they cut the price at least by half when it comes to the masses.
5. gogowho (Posts: 37; Member since: 12 Mar 2013)
Can I really see something in front of me?
unable to imagine
6. vincelongman (Posts: 2929; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
Soulja Boy? wtf at least get a decent rapper
7. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
Knew they wouldn't give much to the regular people, its more of a marketing campaign instead of a testing on the Google Glass.
8. prince9030 (Posts: 8; Member since: 29 Apr 2012)
Why the f**k do they need it. They can afford it already but yet they are getting it for free
11. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2693; Member since: 26 May 2011)
No one is getting it for free. As stated in the first sentence of this article, the "winners" of the contest still have to pay $1500 for Glass.